Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Kate of Angels North  (Read 415 times)

Offline Sleepless_again

I've seen one good review of her on another site but it was when she was still new. She looks FAF in her photos but have had some not so great punts from that agency.
So anyone had the pleasure gents?
 :drinks:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've seen one good review of her on another site but it was when she was still new. She looks FAF in her photos but have had some not so great punts from that agency.
So anyone had the pleasure gents?
 :drinks:

Givers gain MrS_A.  :hi: :hi:

Some reviews of your not so great punts would be a good start IMHO.   :hi: :hi:

Offline Sleepless_again

Yea you're right fishy! I should get reviews done more but I don't punt all that often, I recently did one for Megan of IK on another site.
With regards to angels north my last punt with them at their Sheffield incall they failed to tell me or the lass I booked that the fucking water was turned off!!!  :dash:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 06:18:46 pm by Sleepless_again »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yea you're right fishy! I should get reviews done more but I don't punt all that often, I recently did one for Megan of IK on another site.
With regards to angels north my last punt with them at their Sheffield incall they failed to tell me or the lass I booked that the fucking water was turned off!!!  :dash:

Nowt to stop you putting that on here is there ??  :unknown: :unknown:

FFS water off is a pisstake.  :dash: :dash: Hope AN offered you a discount off your next punt.

Offline Newpunter27

I’ve seen Kate before ! Cracking girl .. seen her a couple of times the last time she was  around . Facially very pretty . Body is great . Out of the girls I’ve seen at AN she’s one of the better ones . Not punted other than AN yet so that could mean anything !

Offline Sleepless_again

I’ve seen Kate before ! Cracking girl .. seen her a couple of times the last time she was  around . Facially very pretty . Body is great . Out of the girls I’ve seen at AN she’s one of the better ones . Not punted other than AN yet so that could mean anything !

Yea I'm gonna try book her tomorrow hopefully. Is she as open minded as her profile says? I'm hoping she's filthy!! She did sound it in a review on another site.
Do you know if she can deep throat?