Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pimp my pimp! Biatch!  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Bigus Dickus

I love it when a pimp captures himself on a girl's profile pic! It screams out avoid!  :scare:

Example below!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Anyone seen any pimps or other unusual items worth sharing?

« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 05:35:43 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Offline Bangers and Gash

Any chance of the link to go with those FMH shoes.  :cool:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Just my luck.... she does bareback  :vomit:

Cheers :drinks:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

There you go:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

shows up Location as High Wycombe, Bucks and says she does the best blow job in the East End. Lazy pimp.

Offline Straife

Listed as 'MILF' yet 23. Treat her well guys. :hi:

Offline Robster199

Offline sharpshoes78

Could be a pimp or jusr needed a friend to take a photo of het

dilettante

Could be a pimp or jusr needed a friend to take a photo of het

Yeah, her friendly Romanian neighbour from No 30 ...

vt

Now in Cambridge, she gets about!  :unknown:

Offline Roth

Met with Goddess K not so long ago.   When I was going in there was a funny guy (balding and goatee) hanging around. Net a pretty sight as he was an ugly fucker.  Though he might have been a punter but was still there an hour later.  Probably the pimp, a chancer or a fucking nosy neighbour.  What a cunt!

Offline Daffodil

I love it when a pimp captures himself on a girl's profile pic! It screams out avoid!  :scare:

Example below!

Anyone seen any pimps or other unusual items worth sharing?

Who do you think is holding the camera in the vast majority of prossie's pictures? And if the person holding the camera is a woman does that mean she is not a pimp?

At the end of the day, apart from selfies, there is somebody holding the camera. They might be a pimp, they might not be. Just because you can see them doesn't make it more or less likely.

In addition, the EE's (especially) are more than likely to have 'pimps', depending on your definition. Even if all their pictures are taken completely alone, using a tripod and timer.