Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT or only ones with reviews on UK Punting  (Read 461 times)

Offline bikedude

This site is great for reviews and i rely on it when choosing my next punt. However some of the girls aren't reviewed but have lots on AW. is it worth taking a risk?

Online Derrick101

Someone has to be the first to review any WG  :unknown:
Why don't you step up to the plate and TOFTT after 3years of self confessed leeching :dash:

Offline Beamer

This site is great for reviews and i rely on it when choosing my next punt. However some of the girls aren't reviewed but have lots on AW. is it worth taking a risk?

WTF would anyone want to help you? On here for 3 years and SFA contribution.......leech

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

You're right, this site is great for reviews, that is when the decent members post them.

Online threechilliman

Harsh but fair.
Indeed and when I read the question my first thought was 'Have schools finished for summer already?'

Anyone who visits this site on a regular basis can't have failed to notice that the general consensus is, and has been for as long as I can recall, AW FR's are a load of tush......

Offline tantric talents

when I read the question my first thought was 'Have schools finished for summer already?'

They have but only for the private schools  :D  :hi:

Online Derrick101

They have but only for the private schools  :D  :hi:

OP's punctuation isn't good enough for a private school education  :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Harsh but fair.
Mmmm only half right, it's fair  :hi:
I see you have just done a review however so fair play if you now intend to contribute but surely you must have known the reaction you were going to get posting this thread  :unknown:

Offline bikedude

Mmmm only half right, it's fair  :hi:
I see you have just done a review however so fair play if you now intend to contribute but surely you must have known the reaction you were going to get posting this thread  :unknown:

Taught me a lesson. Yes i will be reviewing in the future.

Offline Poopster

The worst thing is, you know the fucking score.  Three years here, reading without contributing, you'll have seen the responses to this thread dozens of times already.   :unknown: