Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Super Star  (Read 768 times)

19 review(s) for Laura Super Star  (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lister

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am not quite sure how to rate this review - it is based on several experiences with Laura!

she was on my hot list for a while after reading some good reviews elsewhere. The first time I contacted her she answered the phone promptly and we arranged a meet three days later (Tuesday) and she texted me the postcode. I had my punting phone turned off over the weekend as I was with my OH and when I turned it on on the Tuesday morning there was a message from Laura asking if we could meet an hour later than planned. that was no problem so I texted back to say it would be fine. I drove a log way to see her and rang to get final directions - no reply. to be fair she had tried to rearrange the meeting shortly after my first phone call and probably thought I was ignoring her over the weekend, so I put it down to experience and went for plan B who turned out to be a very lacklustre polish girl with a great body but no interest.

not to be discouraged I tried Laura a second time a few months later. This time comms were good and I confirmed as usual in the morning. the flat in Kingston has limited parking outside on a meter but was not too bad. the flat itself has a shared entrance so Laura asked me to phone as I reached the doo and not ring the doorbell. She met me at the door and let me in. As soon as we were inside her door she pounced on me with a prolonged session of DFK and then led me upstairs to the flat, which was clean and tidy and had an en-suite shower.

Laura is slightly heavier than her pictures, but not markedly so. she is toned and very attractive. she was very enthusiastic in bed - great OWO to CIM and great tasting pussy with enthusiastic response but not over the top. happy to enjoy a bit of fingering too. After a (quite good) massage round 2 included a bit of prostate massage - a first for me - and sex in cowgirl, mish and doggy. generally one of my best punts! so much so I planned to see her again.

second visit followed much the same as the first - excellent comms and I arrived on time and parked easily. Phoned Laura to be told she was running 5 minutes late. Eventually texted after 15 minutes, just as I was about to walk! There has been some suspicion on here about her time keeping and possibly running back to back appointments. Nevertheless the punt went well again and she offered an excellent and enthusiastic service. I left her some feedback on AW and she said she would do the same - but didn't!

I don't normally visit the same girl multiple times but she was so good I decided recently to give her another go as her green light was on. No response to telephone call so I sent her a booking on AW and an email but no response at all over several days. Not sure if I have been blacklisted for some reason or what. we seemed to have a great time last time - although that was 9 months or so ago.

So in conclusion - she is great when you can get to see her but comms are erratic and she is not always a good time keeper so have a plan B ready!

Offline rg41

Looks as if LSS is back to back bookings.  :diablo:

Offline Private Parts

Surely not! Probably just keeping warm during this cold spell. Oh heck I can hear the cavalry coming better get my coat.