Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweety Adelina - Farnborough - Very, very Happy but.....  (Read 3524 times)

7 review(s) for SWEETY ADELINA (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thekman100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Okay, this is a follow up to my postive review which bordered on neutral below:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70453.0

Now, I said I didn't know for sure if it was the same girl as the pics before, well it is, most definitely and the same girl I saw before but the pics do not do her justice. Adelina is very small and has a tiny body. I don't think this comes across in her pics.

Anyway, Adelina/Sophie were my plan B after my attempts to get some A action elsewhere. But now, Adelina will be a much higher priority.

So, note. Sophia and Adelina are not great at texting at all. I've tried a couple of times in the past and it didn't work out. I texted Sophia first, no reply, Called, no answer. So I called Adelina and spoke to her straight away (there was a screeching on the line...both times, I wonder if her phone is dodgy, hold it away from your ear!)

Short notice call booked, now remember at this point I technically don't know who I am going to see, but I thought some OWO/CIM would sort me with anyone who remotely looked like the girl in the photos and at £60+£20 CIM I thought worth a roll of the dice again.

How chuffed was I when not only did the tiny, tiny, tiny young pretty girl who saw me before opened the door...but then smiled and asked how i was !!! She was very frosty the first time but this time a TOTAL change. I put this down to us breaking the ice last time and her recognising me. Hopefully that's true... :angelgirl:

Paperwork sorted, I declined shower as already taken. Adelina left then returned naked...omg, she has an incredible body, I'm seriously getting aroused again thinking about. So lean, lovely perky tits appropriate for her frame and an ass you can fit into one hand. She looks young, I reckon her age is about 20. I'm simply buzzing at this point.

Onto the bed, a hello and brief chat whilst she is stroking, I'm SOOO horny at this point but loving the fact she is breaking the ice this time. Out with the Wipes, I am afraid she is thorough with this, so those who are put off by wiping, you are not going to be happy with this.

Then onto OWO. Now the time before it was pretty naff noteworthy by the sexy body on show, this time, better. Not amazing, but improved. More sensual, better use of the hand and a little deeper. She prefers face down away from you but I don't think for any other reason than it's comfortable for her. Next time I will see if she will do 69, but either way this position is okay as I got to grope her amazing body, tits and her arse a lot....and I mean a lot....

Now I rarely cum from owo alone, however, I think it was probably down to horniness but she could have made me blow within 5 mins, a rare occurrence. I politely asked her to stop and could we have a little sex before returning to that. She was more than happy too.

Cowgirl, awesome. Missionary, even more awesome. Doggy, some of the best I've ever had. And man, that is NOT a statement to take lightly. Why? Because she has an amazing tiny sexy body and is tight as a vice.

Now I don't want to ever egg this sex as the best ever because she does NOT kiss, pretty much at all (I didn't ask nor force the matter). However, she hardly looked at me on first visit, but this time she was so much better. One time our foreheads were touching rather affectionately and she looked straight at me and giggled. I kissed her forehead and she giggled some more. A complete reversal of 1st visit. I even think with some more time spent together, maybe a hour booking, I might ask her about some light kissing, it really would be icing on the cake. But again, those looking at her profile likes will be annoyed it is not provided with ease.

She could have made me blow in any of the above positions, but seriously, doggy was just amazingly tight and I almost thought sod the £20 and blow my load deep inside her but I controlled myself (rather skillfully I might add...I was edging since the BJ!!).

We returned to the original position and off came the mack and another wipe down (this DID kill the mood somewhat) and then she returned to OWO. After some dedication I enjoyed CIM. It does usually take a while for me with OWO (lack of friction) but she persevered and also she allowed me to play with her clit and edge a finger inside. I am not sure this is standard or that she could tell I was stiffening when I did so and thus helping me along. I wouldn't go for it straight away folks.

Also, when I edge for so long I can sort of cum twice. Definitely a first load and then asked her to 'bear with me' (lol, like she knew what that term meant!) and I took over, asked her to look at me, which not only did she do, but cuddled up and I came (a tiny amount) again.

A thorough clean up (she does love her wipes) and we have a nice little chat after, even excusing herself, then popping back to finish the convo.

Now, you know I am an advocate of Vicky from the same flat (for her A levels and good attitude) but she travels around the country with Amy and isn't as 'pretty' as Amy or Adelina. After 2 punts with Amy I was reluctant to try her again a) as I didn't want to ruin a good thing with Vicky and b) she is a stoppy cow sometimes! But she is very pretty and sometimes you are in the mood for that right?

Now I have found a great replacement for my exploits when Vicky is away and A levels are not on the cards. Adelina is cute, has a body of an angel, a pussy that hasn't been widened like the M25 and now with a MUCH improved service. Adelina is by no means perfect, she has considerable room for improvement (and her profile likes are not strictly accurate) but if she can make this old crony cum as fast as she does, then I'm a happy chappy as she is a great punt for £60.

I am hoping with more visits (I plan on an hour this week), kissing will be allowed and a more GFE. That would be icing on the cake. Well, actually no, anal would be but I don't think she could even take a pencil in there!  :lol:

So happy that I've found a couple of steady regulars in this desert of an area.  :drinks:

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Excellent review mate, and glad it was a big improvement from the first visit, I`m very tempted by her now!

Offline luthor

Ah really tempted now but never done aldershot, is it a safe apartment and decent area? I'm a nervous/cautious one at the best of times...

Would like to try Vicki and angelina however.

Thanks for the review.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Ah really tempted now but never done aldershot, is it a safe apartment and decent area? I'm a nervous/cautious one at the best of times...

Would like to try Vicki and angelina however.

Thanks for the review.

Parking nearby on the road is very easy and cheap, the entrance is fairly discrete and I`ve never had an issue. But that`s always during the day, at night I`m sure it would be fine but couldn`t say 100%, Aldershite does have a rep for being a bit dodgy.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the follow-up. Worth a back-up for a "pump and dump" but £20 for CIM is a bridge too far.
I'm not paying £80 for a CIM blowjob or £120 for 2 pops, certainly without FK.

So this definitely the girl you saw then?

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm attaching to make it easier for reference, in case of a profile swap at a later date.

Offline thekman100

I think Aldershot gets a bad rep. I spend a lot of time going here for shopping, cinema, banking etc because the parking is relatively cheap and the whole place is quiet (beats going into Guildford or Camberley hands down!). Would I go out drinking there on a Friday night. No. But I really don't think there any 'no go' or dodgy areas in Aldershot.

The entrance is discreet and their flat door is immediately after. I've always worried that someone will come down the stairs as I am waiting but in the many times I've been there it has never happened. Once there was a woman having a fag outside, I just walked past her with confidence. Not a glance.

Yes I do believe that is the girlin the profile pics, though they make her out to be a lot 'fuller' in the body than she is, and older, she really is lean and young looking. I think they have been touched up a bit maybe.

I think for £60 she is an excellent punt when warmed up. I think I'll be going again very, very soon (maybe even today!).  :yahoo:

Offline thekman100

ps. cunning, are there CIM BJs available locally for cheaper? I ask that seriously because I can't think of any but would want to know!

My rule of thumb is £60 vanilla is standard, OWO included is bonus. £80 should get you OWO and CIM.

Online CheeseBoard

Thanks Kman great review.  I came across these girls profiles before but felt wary as if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.  Now added to my ever growing HL :)
CB

Offline thekman100

Seriously Cheese, for £60 give Adelina a whirl. I honestly, have never ever in my many years, shagged a tighter lady part.  :D

I went again today for an hour to warm her up some more. I did RO and my word, she allowed me to put a finger in and it won't go far upwards! I am not into RO but didn't mind doing it at all. She's clean and tasted of...well...nothing at all really!

I couldn't get her to cum though and she didn't fake it (which is a good thing). Still...might have to ask her what gets her going. In hindsight, one hour was only useful to chat to her. I very rarely pop twice in an hour and I ran out of time to try some quick HR. I'll stick to more frequent £60s from now on.

Doggy is just immense. I'm am average. Anyone well endowed will likely really hurt her so be careful. Don't break her!

Oh, I got 3 light kiss on the lips. I dunno if she has a BF but she really isn't keen on it. I will keep gently doing it more frequently in future sessions. I don't give up easily!   :cool:

I've not seen Sophie yet. Pics look good. Might be worth a gamble but happy with Adelina's tiny body atm.  ;)

Offline Cunning Punt

ps. cunning, are there CIM BJs available locally for cheaper? I ask that seriously because I can't think of any but would want to know!

My rule of thumb is £60 vanilla is standard, OWO included is bonus. £80 should get you OWO and CIM.

That's a fair point - you're right; there is little else locally.
I guess I was assuming most punters are like me and prepared to get in the car and drive an hour or more.

Although her service is fairly lacklustre, if I wanted low-cost CIM locally I would go back to Curvy Busty Alex, of Reading, who claims it's included in her rates of £60/£100. Big girl but attractive enough and does some semblance of FK, as opposed to none at all with the Romanians.

Profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My review from April:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53918.0

However, one chap recently said she had improved - Berkshire Hunt's review from August:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66232.0

« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 09:35:26 pm by Cunning Punt »

Online CheeseBoard

Cheers KMan.  I think 60 mins for a first go is a good idea.  I'm going to try and venture down Aldershot way in the next week or so.
Thanks for the recommendation CP, I've now got Curvy Alex on my list.  By the sound of it, she is much taller and much bigger than me :) Sounds like 2 pleasurable extremes :)

Offline Cunning Punt

Cheers KMan.  I think 60 mins for a first go is a good idea.  I'm going to try and venture down Aldershot way in the next week or so.

I would advise other punters to be wary about diving straight into 1hr with a WG, particularly with a Romanian. KMan seems to have got better treatment on a second punt, so might be worth just getting 30mins at first.

Thanks for the recommendation CP, I've now got Curvy Alex on my list.  By the sound of it, she is much taller and much bigger than me :) Sounds like 2 pleasurable extremes :)

I should have made clear that I didn't get CIM off her personally, but would be willing to chance it. The other 2 reviewers did and was included in an hour. Worth double checking it's included, especially in half an hour.
She doesn't seem the girl who misleads, though.

Online CheeseBoard

Sorry CP, was rushing around when I posted this morning.  I did mean 30 mins (60 quid).  I do appreciate the word of warning though.  Many Thanks :thumbsup:
CB

Offline thekman100

I was about to say! I'd probably recommend 30mins first, just in case it doesn't float your boat. I am only doing 30 mins with her from now on. It's a more efficient use of my wallet and codger!  :D

Offline JohnWaynesJism

I was about to say! I'd probably recommend 30mins first, just in case it doesn't float your boat. I am only doing 30 mins with her from now on. It's a more efficient use of my wallet and codger!  :D

Heads up, just noticed that Adelina and Sophia (in the same flat) are offering 1 hour for £80 this weekend. Very tempting!

Offline Cunning Punt

Heads up, just noticed that Adelina and Sophia (in the same flat) are offering 1 hour for £80 this weekend. Very tempting!

Dusty phones?

vogelcrystal

Pretty sure I've seen Adelina when she was working out of Oval, SE London.  She meets the description and has the same name.  She left London, and I lost contact.  Would love to see her again.

Offline thekman100

Typical. Favourable report on here and I couldn't get to see her today as she was busy. Bastards.  :P

Offline thekman100

Hi all, rather than post a 3rd report on Adelina I thought I would just add to this one. I've SOLVED THE MYSTERY LACK OF OWO!

So, not punted at all last week (as Adelina and Plan B we busy, twice!) I managed to see her today.

To cut a long story short. I had JUST showered and immediately went to the meeting. Ushered in, popped to the loo, came back, she was naked on the bed (such an awesome sight to come into the room to see). When it came to initiating OWO she want for a condom...I thought, i've been here 3 times and never had OW...I asked 'oh, no OWO today?' and the answer was.....'because you haven't showered. Sorry, even if you are a regular you should shower before oral.' (in the best english she can manage).

I stated I had just had one but she just apologised. So, as we were only 5 mins in, I said, 'shall I quickly have one now?' to which she said 'yes, of course, if you want to' so I nipped off, washed my nether regions and went back in and received OWO. She did give it a go with a wet wipe though  :dash:

Anyway. we went straight to 69 where I enjoyed giving it my all with my tongue. I don't usually like DATY. on a WG anyway. but I want in as far as I could go! It was so great to grab those tiny hips and go for it. I think she liked it...never really know do you.  :unknown:

Anyway, I will PM the other chap on this post who didn't receive OWO and let him know.

It was a decent enough punt but I wish the OWO was a little better with less hand action, still. I think for £60 I'm happy with that level of service especially as she isn't a moody mare with me now!  ;)

ps. she wore different make up today and she is definitely the girl in the photos but with less makeup and her hair up I struggled to be 100% before. I still maintain she looks thinner in real life.

Offline thekman100

Shit. After all that I realise it was Vicky Hot that the guy didn't receive OWO!!! What an idiot I am  :wacko: Though I still guess it is the same reason.

Anyway, the above post should be a heads up for anyone else who sees Adelina. Leave time for a quick shower before if you want OWO!

Offline Fatdude

Now in Aldershot. Sorry to say did not float my boat.

Had tried last week in Reading. Answered promptly and sounded nice enough. Agreed time later that evening and received post code by text. On arrival tried phoning , texting , waiting and repeat. No answer so gave up after hanging around for an hour and sulked back home.

Decided to give it another try tonight as she looks great from the photos and decent reviews. I was in Reading anyway so when she answered and told me to call back after 9pm I was happy to hang around for a bit. At 9pm was back on phone only to find out she's now in Aldershot. Doh....

Decided to dash over to Aldershot as was feeling horny as hell by now. Wish I hadn't bothered. Nice smile but very distant. Disappeared for 5 minutes after the readies handed over. Kissing woodpecker style. No OWO. Tbh didn't feel any connection. 15 mins  in she said I need to hurry up. I questioned time and she disappeared again for a minute or so and came back saying sorry 10 minutes. By now I was ready to leave but figured better get some money worth and sat her on top and thought about her pictures for a bit till it was over.

Maybe it gets better 2nd time round but I ain't trying. Glad it was only 30minute trial. Each to their own but I agree her pictures make her look much fuller (in a good way). Far to tiny and skinny for my liking. It was definitely the same girl but I wish I knew her photograhper  :D

Offline thekman100

Hello mate, sorry you got a bad service (and the runaround) especially after you probably read my favourable reports. :/

It is now noted that OWO is only if you shower there. I've seen her several times and I am still asked to do so if I want OWO. You'll never get FK or DFK as well, I get a peck!

As I think I've stated before. If you are looking to shag a pretty, tight, slim girl for £60 then game on. But I agree, over and above that then YMMV.

Having punted twice in Brum recently. It really DOES highlight the service gap when there is no competition around.

I am, however, chuffed to bits if she's coming back to Aldershot.  :yahoo:

Offline Cunning Punt

Now in Aldershot. Sorry to say did not float my boat.

Thanks for this - very useful, but needs to be in a new, separate review.

Doing standalone reviews gives a more rounded impression of a girl. So far, Adelina has 6 reviews - 5 positive and my negative when I didn't get to see her anyway.
This tally is probably misleading; your review suggests, quite rightly, that a positive service may not always be the case.

I appreciate you are a new member, so some guidance.
No need to add too much to what you've written, just click on 'new review' button and copy and paste the text from your post. The put Adelina, Aldershot in the subject field and your rating - either negative or neutral.

No FK or OWO is worth mentioning.
Seems I didn't miss all that much by not getting to see Adelina anyway.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 09:49:40 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Fatdude

No worries kman. Must admit you've got me interested in hornyblonde92 now. Might be a while before I venture that way. Been to Coventry with mixed results in past though.

Have posted a review As CP suggested. Decided on neutral. Perhaps if I was more direct I would have gotten more out of it. I'm fairly new to the game.

Offline thekman100

I would recommend both hb92 and Emily 19 or whatever her new profile is (check the w Midlands board). I saw them both and both made me realise how much better brum Is for punting value!