Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature massage parlours in London?  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Splodge

As in the title really. Any mature massage parlour's in London? Or mature ladies working from home? Any newspapers that advertise their personal services ? Local papers, etc. It's the one part of my London visits that are lacking.  Or any recommendations off adultwork or any other site. Thanks.

Offline JamesKW

As in the title really. Any mature massage parlour's in London? Or mature ladies working from home? Any newspapers that advertise their personal services ? Local papers, etc. It's the one part of my London visits that are lacking.  Or any recommendations off adultwork or any other site. Thanks.

If you don't mind the party scene,there are mature ladies,both WGs and swingers (although a bit dire,though generally obliging),at the Bi Fun party I reviewd,together with the Trannies, you can kill two birds with one stone.Though I did find the male ratios fairly high.

Online Jonestown

Thai Rose in Marylebone, mature stacked to the rafters, they line their zimmer frames up outside.

Offline Splodge

Lol. Thanks lads. Bi fun party is going to happen for sure. When I can; I will. And will report on here about it. So. There's wgs at it too. Got to be careful then. Love to see swingers. And hopefully some nice trans there.  Will Google Thai rose.

Offline Splodge

Googled Thai rose. It's just a normal massage place. So. Anyone know any mature massage parlour's in London or nationwide worth visiting ?

Offline Baxter63

Thai Rose has always been known as Thai Grannies and you'll be ok for a happy ending. Certainly worth the experience. One for the massage bucket list.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline RAJEC

BigBoi1955

Lol. Thanks lads. Bi fun party is going to happen for sure. When I can; I will. And will report on here about it. So. There's wgs at it too. Got to be careful then. Love to see swingers. And hopefully some nice trans there.  Will Google Thai rose.
There's usually about 10 paid ladies at Bi Fun. 4 or 5 are wg types who stay in the bedrooms and fuck and others are swingers with different boundaries. Pandora is a regular at the parties, she is a wg in her mid or late 50's but is slim and a good shag