Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage-Gao Medical Centre, 27 Skylines Village, Limeharbour, London E14 9TS  (Read 1687 times)

BigP9

Text in the morning and confirmed appointment later that day for £45 for an hour. Arrived on time and door opened by my masseuse. She's a stunning black haired, slim beauty, and she walks me upstairs whilst I admire her tight behind. Into the top room, which was nice and warm and handed the agreed sum over. Whilst she leaves the room to deposit the entrance fee somewhere, I strip and await her return.

We introduce each other, she is Anna, a Polish beauty with very good English, and we strike up a good chatty convo from the off. She offers me her repertoire of hard, medium or sensual and I plumb for the latter (of course) and the massage begins with lashings of oil all over my back, and within a few strokes asks if I want extras. My kinda girl, straight in and no messing. She pitches he at £20 and b2b at £60 from which she wouldn't budge and scoffs at my 'I usually only pay £40' counter bid. She explains she normally charges £70 when she works out of Kensington, but despite repeated requests, she declined to confirm the location. I try a compromise at £50 but she responds with naked but not b2b. By now, I've been seduced by her beauty and little J has taken over my decision making and accept her opening offer, and once agreed, she strips as I lie there drooling over what I see. A perfectly formed tanned body with natural boobs (at a guess 34C) and sweet nipples. She oils herself up and begins the b2b grinding her pussy into my back as she slides all over me. This was nice but after about 5 mins I sensed it was a little mechanical and sensual less.

This probably carries on for another 5 mins before I turn over with more pussy grinding, but to be honest I't mentally switched off as despite her beauty, I felt she was going through a routine and I sensed she had disengaged from what she was doing. She then dismounted and started to stroke little J, and in her attempts to complete the task, she starts pumping away vigorously - which for me is always the wrong way to handle my jewels. I try to get her to slow down but after a few seconds I have to take control to get a conclusion which was successfully achieved accompanied with access all areas.

So despite a promising start, from a stunning beauty, the ending was a tad frustrating. She then washes herself down in the corner sink and leaves me to wipe myself down.

The thing about a bucket list is that you have to try them, but there's no guarantee they'll be perfect every time. On this experience, I shan't rush to return to Gao, but appreciate the experience is very much influenced by the girl you get...

Offline sparkus

Been here and meant to return, used to be Chinese MILFs outfit.  The one I met (don't remember name) had decent pair and was superb RO.  Enjoyed receptionist's tits falling out her top too.

Whenever I texted after that they always mentioned EE on.  Not my thing.

Offline houseboot

We seem to have a serial fake reviewer.

4 Reviews copied from 3 different Reviewers elsewhere.

I don’t know how often this happens here or what the rules are relating to fake v genuine reviews.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 10:57:25 pm by houseboot »

Offline LLPunting

We seem to have a serial fake reviewer.

4 Reviews copied from 3 different Reviewers elsewhere.

I don’t know how often this happens here or what the rules are relating to fake v genuine reviews.

Please explain where these reviews are being copied from and which reviews you are referring to.

OldAdmin

Some failed dusty forum owner who charges punters to read his shitty forum and takes money from pimps / prossies / massagists to advertise (and more dodginess according to well known massagist) is claiming I setup this fake account to steal his member's reviews, which is ironic given that is why his lurker account got banned years ago from UKP - I got PMs from members here that he was doing exactly that  :sarcastic:

Yes I'm sure UKP, the site that averages 1,400+ posts and 60 reviews per day feels the need to "steal" reviews from a shitty forum that barely gets 30 posts per day despite being online for 7 years  :lol:

Offline houseboot

Please explain where these reviews are being copied from and which reviews you are referring to.

If you click on his 4 Reviews you’ll see he has posted Reviews on Mariposa originally posted by Oilydick elsewhere a couple of weeks before. “His” review on Ashley (Swindon) is 3 years old and “his” review on Sabaidee (Wales) was first posted around about May last year. They were both posted by someone else. This Review is more recent and was posted by a 3rd person.

All are on another site which is auto censored here so i’m not sure whether I will be able to post it here.

[Removed by admin - No publicity to scum]

OldAdmin

Both "BigP9" and "slowhand" share the same internet provider and GeoIP location for both IPs is estimated to be less than 60 miles from each other.

I'll just have to conclude he can't be as pathetic as to create the whole fake account himself and blame it on me and it really is just a coincidence  :lol:

James999

a shitty forum that barely gets 30 posts per day despite being online for 7 years 

With such lw leves of activity it would probably be better to close the "forum" and them text each other or set up a whats app group as they must have so few members  :sarcastic: