Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Targeting a WG with a Reverse Booking  (Read 2409 times)

Online threechilliman

I’ve used RB’s a couple of times previously, with good responses. Some dross of course, but each time about two-thirds have been genuine, and have resulted in a few WG’s for my HL. One girl who responded to both had been on my HL and had placed bids below her normal hourly rate. At the time I didn’t see her and chose someone else but it made me think about using one of these to get the WG I wanted below her normal rate and maybe others below there’s

As I knew she bid on RB’s, I decided to place one at relatively short-notice using the first part of her postcode as the location. I also kept the age-range broad and the services I required etc. On previous RB’s, set at £100/hr she’d bid on both at £90 and on one, subsequently dropped to £80 (from her usual £100/hr). I set the rate at £80 initially but when I checked her profile, noticed that she’d upped it to £110/hr. I went back and altered the rate to £90 (bottled it!). First 24 hours attracted 2 bids, but nothing from Target. I was about to message her about it and had prepared the message when another bid appeared – from her and at £80. Job done! Quickly confirmed etc.

I let the RB run though and in the end it had 6 bids, Target, 1 dross, 2 not for me but 2 others I wouldn’t mind shagging. Both had bid at £90 against their usual rates of £100. I punt around every 10 days, so you can’t see everyone at once, plus I have my usual HL to go at and one who I pay ‘casual visitations’ to. What to do with the two I was interested in? I created an RB HL and tucked them away in there.

Once the deadline had passed I messaged them both to thank them for their interest (using a prepared email response) and to politely ask if it would be OK to alert them to any further RB’s and, if I chose to book direct (within 3 months), if they’d hold the bid price. Both responded positively and politely to the two questions.

So, having seen the target WG and saved £30 in the process I now have 2 others I intend to see saving another £20 – or half a punt in total.

Anyone else use a similar system? Or additional tips?

tcm

potato

Yep TCM pretty similar to my modus operandi on RB's.  I will sometimes just email a girl and point her to an RB I am running and invite her to bid if she is interested just in case she isn't aware of the facility.  I haven't found a unsuccessful bidder that has yet not responded to say she would be willing to honour her bid price for a later time - so long as its within a reasonable time frame. I presume you also ask for the same price if you opt to see any of them again later...  I am usually pretty specific about the girl type I want so that the ones that bid think they have a better chance if they fit the criteria - you still get the dross and the PG scams of course.

cockneybstrd

If they have bid on my RB and I like them but already have one lined up. I normally email them and say I have already have semi accepted a bid. But would they be willing to do the same deal another time.

Not had one refuse so far.

Online threechilliman

Yep TCM pretty similar to my modus operandi on RB's.  I will sometimes just email a girl and point her to an RB I am running and invite her to bid if she is interested just in case she isn't aware of the facility.  I haven't found a unsuccessful bidder that has yet not responded to say she would be willing to honour her bid price for a later time - so long as its within a reasonable time frame. I presume you also ask for the same price if you opt to see any of them again later...  I am usually pretty specific about the girl type I want so that the ones that bid think they have a better chance if they fit the criteria - you still get the dross and the PG scams of course.

Yep, would always ask on a 2nd visit 'same deal as last time?' One thing I missed out and should have put in was emailing girls in the locality you like and pointing them in the right direction.

I reckon most girls have got £10-20 in them depending on their starting price. A lot run short-term offers where I've haven't been able to see them that week, but when asked for a later date have agreed.

tcm
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 08:24:24 pm by threechilliman »

pokenn

How do you link to your reverse booking when you message the girl?

RandyF

So many ways you can work a Reverse Bookings.  Deffo one of AdultWork.coms better ideas  ;)

Plonk a default RB on though you get a lot of skanky shit replies, takes a bit of imagination to work...

Online threechilliman

How do you link to your reverse booking when you message the girl?

I just mention it and the amount they bid and ask them the two questions about contacting them re future rb's and holding the price for a direct booking. All have said yes and yes.

tcm

pokenn

I just mention it and the amount they bid and ask them the two questions about contacting them re future rb's and holding the price for a direct booking. All have said yes and yes.

tcm

I understand that bit. Just asking if there's a way of giving a girl a link to my RB when she hasn't replied to it?

Offline what-a man

I am thinking of putting up a rb for 2 hours at £150. Do you guys think it is too low or 160 would be realistic?

pokenn

I am thinking of putting up a rb for 2 hours at £150. Do you guys think it is too low or 160 would be realistic?

You should get replies at £150. Do you really want 2 hours?

I assume you are not in central London where prices are higher.

Online threechilliman

+1. The law of diminishing returns again.....

tcm

Online threechilliman

I understand that bit. Just asking if there's a way of giving a girl a link to my RB when she hasn't replied to it?

Wasn't aware of one. Would be useful. Anyone?

tcm

Offline what-a man

I live in london and to be honest after I read your post, I asked myself if I really need 2 hours. I think 1.5hrs would be ok but I'll have to reduce what I am offering to £130 or £140.

Online threechilliman

I live in london and to be honest after I read your post, I asked myself if I really need 2 hours. I think 1.5hrs would be ok but I'll have to reduce what I am offering to £130 or £140.

120 or 20 quid above her 1 hour rate if you're targeting one

tcm

Offline what-a man

120 or 20 quid above her 1 hour rate if you're targeting one

tcm

Yeah, I think thats fair enough.