Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LovleyKarlaa Adultwork #2374439. Cambridge  (Read 696 times)

1 review(s) for HotKarla XxX (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Magellan

LovleyKarlaa External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location --- 5/10
+ Near Cambridge Asda Superstore, 10mins walk, 2-3mins by car. The postcode of ASDA is CB1 3ER and there is a lot of parking in front of the entire complex of stores if you want to park there.
+ Comfortable bedroom
It is a 3 bedroom shared house.
With the curtains closed the bedroom was a bit dark. With the red/purple lights it reminded a red district brothel. Which it is!
Bed is too low but sturdy and quiet on the plus side. 
x I was freshly showered so I used the bathroom only to wash my hands, but the bathroom was not at the best condition. It was clean-ish but I didn't see any clean set of towels.

Side note: I requested to see in person Karla's current housemates. I saw one before my session, Katty~sweet #2897834, and one afterwards, Lexy Belle #2925429. I didn't fancy Katty but I did fancy Lexy. If I was shown Lexy before I would have chosen her instead. Next time. I was also told that there is another girl working there but who is currently on holidays. I believe this is SexyNicoll #2446555. Another girl I believe that belongs in the same group is Hot~Pussy (Jessica) #2470573. I tried to call Jessica multiple times but no response. She didn't reply any of texts either. Karlaa told me she was previously working in Leicester. It is pretty easy to identify the members of the group from the pics and the prices.  For example SweetAmyra #2664521 who is now in Leicester is also a member. She used to be in Cambridge in the same location as evident from the review of The happy one .

Comms --- 6/10
+This time comms were smooth and fast. I spoke to Karlaa directly and there was no pimp.
x A week earlier however this group wasted my time. Comms were text only suggesting a pimp. I booked to see Lexy. I went there and I was told to wait 30mins. I waited 30mins and I was told to wait another 15mins. I left. I decided to try this group again though a week later due to the price drop. Their prices used to be £100 for 1hr but now it is £80.

Physical --- Looks: 5.5/10, Body: 6/10
+ She is 20 years old as stated in the profile.
+ Pics are genuine and non-photoshopped. Her body is as shown in the pics.
She is quite petite for my liking. I was expecting her to be taller. Height is not stated in the profile. She is 5 feet 3 inches. She is also a skinny size 4 with smallish 32B/30C boobs.
x Facially she is somewhat plain. In the pics she looks better than she really is. Perhaps she looked worse due to not wearing make-up. In the pics she is 7-7.5/10 but in person she looked 5.5-6/10. In comparison her friend Lexy in person is a 7.5-8/10 while also not wearing make up. Katty is 5.5/10. Katty is also a bit chubby.
x She has a tongue piercing.
x She has 3 or 4 tattoos including a large one on the side of her torso. 

Experience --- 5.5/10
+ OWO was provided and it was fairly good. While confirming services she asked £20 extra for OWO but then I showed her profile on my phone and as she anticipated I was going to leave she agreed to offer it without extra charge.
+ I came twice. Perhaps there is a cum limit but it didn't affect me.
+ She didn't employ any time-wasting tactics and she didn't use her phone during the session except when we finished and I was preparing to leave. From the 60mins I can say 50mins were spent on intimate activities. In the remaining time we had some chat before each round.
+ She was clean and her pussy tasted nice when I licked it. But bear in mind that this was an early afternoon punt.
She did clock-watch slightly but I got my time.
Sex was OK. She got into every position requested and she was reasonably active. But not enough passion and she gave the impression that after a while was just patiently awaiting the time I was going to cum.
No deep-throating.
No fingering allowed.
Passive personality. Also a bit of an one-sided conversation due to the language barrier. She speaks rather basic English. Better than a beginner though as she is in UK for 6 months.
Once payment was made she stripped off immediately. For some it may be a positive but I like to unwrap the goods myself.
x She will tell you that everything on the enjoys is offered. But quite a few of these services are extra. Profile doesn't mention extras. I bothered to ask about A-levels and she said that is £30 extra however up to 5 inches. I was therefore 'too big' for anal. I also asked about filming and she said £20 extra. However without face. She doesn't do with face at any cost.
x No COB. It is extra. I think she told me £20 during the session. I didn't pay to take it as it is ridiculous. I didn't ask at the beginning as I thought it was rather basic and it would be included as most girls offer it. But given that now in my last 3 punts COB was extra I will start asking about it at the beginning. Also no CIM and no COF. They are all extras as well. I didn't bother to ask how much. Expect them to be £20-£30 each.
x No open mouth French kissing. It was only kissing on the lips. Not just light pecks though. It did involve some inter-locking of the lips. She also had no problem doing this kissing as much as I wanted.
x She is a smoker.

Final words
Not bad for £80 for 1 hour but nothing special or something I look forward to repeat. Good enough for emptying your balls though. I give it a neutral due to the low cost but if the hourly rate was £100 as it used to be a week earlier I would have given a negative or probably I would have walked. I will revisit this establishment for Lexy and hopefully she won't waste my time like last time.