Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LinzieMae - in Cambridge Today  (Read 1391 times)

6 review(s) for LinzieMae (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Natwest

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have just spent a wonderful half an hour or so with Linzie Mae. Comms by email and text were excellent and though she was a llittle late owing to train delays, she kept me informed and in the end it was just a few minutes. Conveniently she was in a very nice edge of town Cambridge apartment which literally took me 5 minutes to walk to from my office. Very nice stroll in the morning sunshine. Got there and phoned for info to get in. All clear and concise. Friendly greeting and given chance to freshen up and undress (only thing I would say here is I much prefer feeling of clothes being removed rather than me undressing but am too polite as usual to ask!)

A short massage to start, touching the spot at the right time, superb oral both ways, a toy display which was very sexy though Black and Decker produced quieter drills in their hey day and a CIM finish. Didn't bother with penetration but wished I had booked an hour and then certainly would have done. Nice chat after over a glass of water, kiss on the lips and back at my desk before anyone noticed I had gone.

Linzie is very down to earth, very pretty with lovely boobs and a sweet tasting responsive pussy. Though she has been doing this for quite a while, experience comes with age as was evident in her BJ technique and she puts everything into it - no hint at all of going through the motions. Only advice would be to say a half an hour is too short. All for the price of a tank of petrol - £60.00 and if you contact her now, she is there for just today.