Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jenny.jennyx (travels)  (Read 1542 times)

1 review(s) for jenny.jennyx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 8a8ylon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Tel: 447967744443 or 07967744443

To start this was more a fact finding mission than me getting laid  :diablo: as if u search her ID number it will be in the possible scram thread.

I had texted her during the day to get a feel off her and best possible price and where she was working.  It was a hotel rather than house so I felt it was more safer and decided to check her out.

NB honestly was on heat and if it was a house I may have gone regardless of risk to check it out (so calmer now I have made a mental note to never risk a house visit when a B&S is very likely.)

Anyway got to hotel, texted got number and went up.  On opening the door, let in, my thoughts were walk if not the lady in pics.  Got in the lady isn't the one in the PIC but is more in her late 20s, good English and fairly attractive.

As I said it was more fact finding than me getting laid but had some money in case I hit pot luck :wacko:

We spoke for a bit about price/services she offered:
Cum once, cum twice in a 30 or 60 mins booking massage etc.
As I a firm disbeliever on this practice I offered a cheeky price for 60 mins with the above but she said no and I left.

Overall: only thing wasted was the detour to hotel.  Lady was attractive but more 7/10, good English but this cum once in 30, annoys me and I don't want a massage as I got a warm bath for that.

Most of these pop up WG should state how their work, don't limit me, if their believe man can only cum twice in a hour then that's my issue not theirs.

So its not her in the pics but a good sub if u choose to stay but her method of working won't please many who want a lot of action

Offline Gatts

Thanks for the review, nearly booked her in hope that it was the girl in the pics. Late 20's is a bit old for my liking, thats older then I am, I really want to see someone from 18 to 20, but all the hot ones charge stupid prices like £200 an hour.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

pokenn

Thanks for the review, nearly booked her in hope that it was the girl in the pics. Late 20's is a bit old for my liking, thats older then I am, I really want to see someone from 18 to 20, but all the hot ones charge stupid prices like £200 an hour.

Hot looking, genuine 18-20 year olds are like hens teeth. The know they can charge extortionate prices and still keep a full diary.

Offline CBPaul

And that one has already gone too.

vt

It looks like someone's watching this thread!!  :rolleyes: