Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Lola Lushious' of Ipswich  (Read 1341 times)

1 review(s) for Lola Lushious (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for amelia s (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline GreggCarter

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

First post and review but I feel as there is a lack of decent action in Ipswich currently any feedback on those around is a good thing.

So with that in mind I'd warn people to stay away from this profile in question.

All started well, the profile is nicely set out and she sounded polite and easy going on the phone. My issues then started when she opened the door!

I know she doesn't have face-pics on AW so thats always a risk but the only work I could use to describe her would be 'rough' I'm afraid. She was wearing a skirt and a bra, showing off a body which is certainly less toned than the pics on her profile (bit of 'sucking in' going on there I feel!) and she led me upstairs in to what appeared to be perhaps a childs bedroom, took my £60  and left me to get unchanged.

She returned to the room, climbed on the bed and uttered the words "I'll just give you a bit of oral". During this I genuinely had to imaging it was somebody else with my cock in their mouth because she wasn't doing it for me whatsoever in the looks department. But eventually I achieved climax (Thinking about Nigella Lawson) and she directed my cock in a way so as to cover myself in my own cum.

Went off downstairs leaving me to get dressed and wipe myself off while listening to her chatting to some bloke in the kitchen. I quickly left, never to return!

Just in better news. I took a gamble on the girl below. Very attractive, lovely body and generally just a nice girl. Nice discreet modern flat. Would recommend highly

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Cheers!