Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Healing Oriental - Kings Lynn  (Read 11282 times)

Offline LurkNoMore

External Link/Members Only

Been here a few times over the past few weeks, seen a lady called Yoyo and Susan.

Tried to book via phone, but no answer so arranged over text. Parking is at a supermarket a 5 min walk away. The entrance is on a main road opposite a pub, but the door is always open so no awkward waiting on street.

Each time i was met by the masseuse and was shown to a small room with a proper massage table in. I requested a shower and although the shower room is basic, it is clean and does the job.

Opted for 1 hour and paid £40. On my first visit i was unsure if i needed to be a regular before extras were offered as it seems to be a pretty legit place. However once my back was massaged, she started on my legs and the proceeded to play with by balls and cock, which kind of answered the question.

Turned over and it was almost funny how surprised she acted at my cock size, as i aint big but its all part of the act.

First visit with Yoyo was body 2 body finishing off with face fucking and CIM, second visit was oral and sex. Third visit was Susan which was vanilla sex. Paid an extra £60 each time.

Im not sure how many girls work here and dont know how legitimate this place is, so extras might not always be available, but i will return again to find out.

Offline Unzy_p

Did you have to ask for sex and oral or did they just do it?

Offline Albert1969

They usually ask you half way through an hour massage appointment

Offline Drstrangelove

Looks like they have a 'branch' in Brandon.
I enquiried about seeing yoyo in KL and was told she was working there

Offline Albert1969

I wonder where in the Brandon,  I'm driving through tomorrow so I will keep an eye out

Offline Big Bad R

I wonder where in the Brandon,  I'm driving through tomorrow so I will keep an eye out

Google it, 9 Bury Road, sorry on phone so cannot provide a link.

Offline Albert1969

Is it the moonlight massage center?

Offline LurkNoMore

Been here a few more times but just had to post what happened yesterday.

So, very good massage, then when she asked about b2b i asked about oral and was told yes but bit more. I asked if it was owo, she said yes as she didnt have a condom.

Turned over then she started getting some cling film!!! think you can guess the rest.

Still a good blowjob and massage and will still return.

Offline timstood

Wtf?? Please tell me she didnt actually attempt to wrap your cock with cling film and then give you oral?

I was thinking of going tomorrow but unsurr now!

What was the girls name? Was she attractive? Did she allow you to touch her in any way?

Good post by the way, thanks for the update!!

Offline LurkNoMore

No idea of her name, but she said it was her last day.
There is a new girl every week almost

Offline timstood

Offline mibs40

Visited this place a couple of time over the last few weeks- very good massage on both occasions and HR with naked masseuse as an extra - charged £40 for massage (1hr) and then £40 for the "extra" . Mimi certainly knows what she is doing with her hands, I think she runs the place day by day;
I've spent more and had worse punts for sure so not bad VFM.

lazyman

Been here so many times,so overall 70% good vfm,25% more than good to outstanding,5% poor to less than good.

Offline timstood

What does mimi look like? I went to weeks ago and the lady looked 40 +, very thin, miserable bedraggled look! Worst of my many visits by far.

When she was naked did she allow you to touch her at all??

Thinking of going again soon

Offline mibs40

Mimi was around 40 not thin but not heavy build either - first girl i saw was younger around 25-30 and allowed a lot more touching as well as DFK, Mimi was more conservative.

Offline Albert1969

Last time I booked there with yoyo she wanted me and she had me several different ways, is that still on the menu?

Offline mibs40

Possibly - first time round was my first time, so didn't push it and to be fair just fancied a massage, when the girl suggested an extra thought why not, decent body and young enough...
Second time round I'd say nothing doing; would guess it depends on the provider, did ask for a name both times as I read the reviews on here but Yoyo was not a response I received - if it had of been would have been more forward.....

lazyman

Yoyo not been here since end of April,do not think she will be back here.She has a different agenda to the other girls.Those who met were very privileged,but sadly for you,you were not special.

Offline Albert1969

I agree, but she was a nice little fuck. Wonder where she went? There was another one called Katie, she was game as well.

lazyman

Yoyo went all over country,Middlesborough,Dover,Folkestone,Cardiff,Preston,Portsmouth and maybe more.Still in Uk but not for much longer.A lovely lady with a mission.

Offline mibs40

Yoyo went all over country,Middlesborough,Dover,Folkestone,Cardiff,Preston,Portsmouth and maybe more.Still in Uk but not for much longer.A lovely lady with a mission.

Nice to me you Yoyo AKA lazyman; hope your mission is a successful one lol

lazyman

mibs40 am not Yoyo,just someone who knows her.For Mimi was Miley,25 to 30 girl was Emma.Both lovely girls,yes Miley a little conservative but a wonderful sense of humour.Emma good for kissing and touching unless she has a follow on appointment.

Offline mibs40

mibs40 am not Yoyo,just someone who knows her.For Mimi was Miley,25 to 30 girl was Emma.Both lovely girls,yes Miley a little conservative but a wonderful sense of humour.Emma good for kissing and touching unless she has a follow on appointment.

No worries, only having a little fun - you are obviously a regular and know these girls well..... which i probably will never get the chance too.
I'm not local and only working in the area now and again, I'd go back for the massage alone. Always nice to to have a little female company when the hangover ensues....

lazyman

Offline Chrissy1982

Yes who with as I've a 4 hands for birthday booked Friday! Anna and Emily!

lazyman

Offline Mij

Thanks for the reviews and info. Just confirming we're still talking about Kings Lynn and not Brandon where the discussion swapped to for a bit mid-thread?

:drinks:
Mij

Offline Drstrangelove

Seeing Kelly in Brandon later.
Will report back

Offline timstood

Happy birthday for friday buddy! Sure it will be a great day with that massage booked in?

Any chance of a little review when you get time, love to know how it went. Always wanted a 4 hand massage from there but everytime i have been there has only been 1 girl working!

Considering i have been around 10 times i think i have been unlucky!!

Can you confirm, like other chap said, that this is kings lynn and not brandon?

I just wish yoyo would return!! She was amazing

lazyman

Yoyo back in Kings Lynn ,no chance.Maybe Brandon for one last time,but if she has not got your number,well little chance,

lazyman

Looking forward to chrissy 1982 review of 4 hand massage in Kings Lynn and Dr Strangelove review of Kelly in Brandon,Have booking with one of these ladies.

Offline Chrissy1982

It'll be the Kings Lynn parlour, am hoping it will be better than my last visit! Will review over weekend!

Offline Albert1969

It would be great to see yoyo again, she is lovely.
If anyone finds a good girl in Kings Lynn or Brandon please say

lazyman

Lovely massage experience in Brandon Friday afternoon.

Offline timstood

How was your experience in Kings Lynn on Friday Chrissy?

I am hoping to go tomorrow.

Offline Mij

Lovely massage experience in Brandon Friday afternoon.

Can you put a review up?

Thanks

Offline Chrissy1982

Unfortunately due to other birthday demands I couldn't make it, however I shall be treating myself to Nadia this evening! Will review of course.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mij

Where is the Brandon place? Had a wander around the other day but couldn't find anything. Is it a private house?

Cheers,
Mij

Offline Albert1969

Yes it is, I think it's down white hart lane, just off the high street

Offline Mij

Yes it is, I think it's down white hart lane, just off the high street

Ok cool thanks.

Google it, 9 Bury Road, sorry on phone so cannot provide a link.

So not this one then as mentioned earlier?

Offline Albert1969

Well I had a look and No9 doesn't exist, found this one from gumtree. Depending who is there depends on what you get. I have been to bed with one girl who was tiny and amazing, another one was not good and looked like a bag of spanners

lazyman

Brandon easy to find,just make a booking and you will be told address,simple.

Offline mibs40

Decided to give the KL branch another visit this week, new girl, Katie, I think here name is - well worth a visit. Best looking / body so far, usual very good massage, body to body offered 30 minutes in ,which I accepted, but this time after about another 15mins offered a BJ.
If I'd have known this was on offer from the start would have skipped the body to body - didn't take the offer up as would have popped soon after and the HR was working a treat so would not have been the best VFM. Good time had still - left relaxed and relieved  :lol:

Offline Mij

Decided to give the KL branch another visit this week, new girl, Katie, I think here name is - well worth a visit. Best looking / body so far, usual very good massage, body to body offered 30 minutes in ,which I accepted, but this time after about another 15mins offered a BJ.
If I'd have known this was on offer from the start would have skipped the body to body - didn't take the offer up as would have popped soon after and the HR was working a treat so would not have been the best VFM. Good time had still - left relaxed and relieved  :lol:

Nice! How much did she charge for B2B, and how much was extra for BJ?

Offline Albert1969

Payed a visit last week with Anna, not the best looking but brilliant massage.
She offered B2B which I accepted. Was very good and she loved playing with my cock, I played with her and made her cum twice, I shot my bolt over her and she loved it.

Offline Mij

Payed a visit last week with Anna, not the best looking but brilliant massage.
She offered B2B which I accepted. Was very good and she loved playing with my cock, I played with her and made her cum twice, I shot my bolt over her and she loved it.

Nice! How much did that cost you all in? She not up for FS at all?

Cheers,
Mij

Offline Albert1969

She charged me £40 for 1 hour and £40 on top for extras, no she wouldn't stand but she loves being played with

lazyman

Times with Yoyo,7 weeks oh fun,happiness and lots of sex.A wonderful woman with a mission.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mikehunt

Yoyo is still working? I was told she was back in China on the phone the other day