Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you guys think too good to be true?  (Read 3802 times)

Donman

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Personally I think it's too good to be true.
If any of yo guy's have seen her please
Let us know.
Thanks

Offline Leicestergent100

I'm inclined to say "too good to be true" cos I'm Mr cynical....but fucking hell I'd love her to be legit... Romanian or not...the girl in those pics is off the scale hot in my opinion!   :crazy:

Ming

Almost definitely TGTBT, I emailed her some time ago, it was ignored, hidden feedback and the profile is a year old.

Would love to be wrong on this one, the pics are stunning IMO.

Ming  :hi:

JV547845

She's out of your league chaps ;-).  The profile might be actually be a different girl doing B&S not just a PGS, but google RIS says the photos are of a Polish model called Sukienka Tenezito

External Link/Members Only

you never know, maybe she is a WG, but I doubt she'll shit on you for money.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:20:20 pm by JV547845 »

Donman

It doesn't seems like same girl to me.

Offline Leicestergent100

It's definitely that girl...regrettably grrrr haha!!  :dash:

JV547845

Are you blind?  Maybe you should try to get rid of your hard-on the cheap way and examine the following two links?

Or go ahead and book her, I don't give a shit.

It doesn't seems like same girl to me.

Offline DDDave

Experience has taught me that marriage vows are too good to be true.

JV547845

I've not heard of PGS's in this area but marriage is only a massive bait and switch scam if you order on line.  Try before you buy.  Fuck marriage.  Punting FTW!  Woot!

Ming

Disappointed but not surprised, thanks JV  :drinks:

Ming  :hi:

splodger69

Offline azrael

I would   ;)   :thumbsup:

Please feel free to toftt, let us know how you got on by maybe doing a review :drinks:

splodger69

Few texts, back and forth, then asked why using model pics and I suggested scam or B&S ... I am still waiting for a reply   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please feel free to toftt, let us know how you got on by maybe doing a review :drinks:

Chuckman

Her AW FB makes for interesting reading; very rarely do you see a profile with all the punters leaving negative comments and for it to still be visible.

Offline Jay123

Good job I did the search. Was just about to call her!
Banned reason: No reviews in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline lostworld

She's only 10 minutes from me so have arranged to see her Friday. If it's not her then I'll walk as I have a couple of back up plans. I'll let you know.

Offline Madone1

She's only 10 minutes from me so have arranged to see her Friday. If it's not her then I'll walk as I have a couple of back up plans. I'll let you know.

Good luck with that it is 100% not the girl in the pictures. I wouldn't even waste a text message on her/him/it who ever.

Smok

Hahaha. Sukienka tenezio is not her real name. Sukienka mean dress and tenezio is propably name of the dress. Trust me im polish

Offline PepeMAGA

says she's in glasgow not so probably a PG scam I'll send the FB link to AW admin, get rid of her