Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Professional Dominatrix in the West Midlands Area  (Read 4028 times)

Westney

A few decades ago I was very curious about the 'Dominatrix' scene, and via direct and indirect contact magazines (Phoenix, Rendezvous, Questa) met a few and had some great sessions. The one that stood out was Mme Paula, based in a leafy suburb, behind the Bluecoat Private school on the borders of Harborne and Edgbaston. She's now retired but I still often see her in local supermarkets, parking up in her white Mercedes. Others were based in Handsworth Wood, St Paul's Square and Erdington. I've searched on AW, but there doesn't seem to be anyone, however I see that Mistress Satine has an active website, and I think based out towards Halesowen/Kidderminster/Stourbridge way. Any thoughts, guidance, experiences, recommendations?

Offline The first of his name

Depends what you are looking for really, there are some great ladies in the region but depends if you are looking for something in a dungeon or more domestic based.

I can say first hand Luxury_Angella in Birmingham is great in domestic setting and is open to a lot of role plays and ideas you have.

I've never visited myself but I hear good things about Mistress Julia Taylor who is in Dudley, I think she works from a dungeon of one sort or another.

If you want to go outside of the AW world, check Twitter and you'll find loads of travelling dommes who session around various parts of the country. The best way to find them is to look at the Twitter of somewhere like The Facility in Walsall and who they follow as most of those will use the dungeon at one time or another and may be willing to meet with you there; I've had some of my most enjoyable sessions found this way.

Westney

Thanks for your advice, will keep looking.

Frenchy4012

Depends what you are looking for really, there are some great ladies in the region but depends if you are looking for something in a dungeon or more domestic based.

I can say first hand Luxury_Angella in Birmingham is great in domestic setting and is open to a lot of role plays and ideas you have.

I've never visited myself but I hear good things about Mistress Julia Taylor who is in Dudley, I think she works from a dungeon of one sort or another.

If you want to go outside of the AW world, check Twitter and you'll find loads of travelling dommes who session around various parts of the country. The best way to find them is to look at the Twitter of somewhere like The Facility in Walsall and who they follow as most of those will use the dungeon at one time or another and may be willing to meet with you there; I've had some of my most enjoyable sessions found this way.

Been to see Mistress Julia Taylor a few times when she worked from her house in Telford, she is well worth a visit.

Offline kenpunty

My absolute favourite (yet to write a review) works out of the Walsall dungeon - Mistress Katerina.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Brilliant English and thoroughly enjoys dominating boys   :cool:

Westney

Mistress Katrina looks delightful, will check out the reviews on AW, although the last one was 2014.

Offline kenpunty

Mistress Katrina looks delightful, will check out the reviews on AW, although the last one was 2014.

Think she relies more on her website and Twitter. Occasionally can get 1.5 hours for £150. I'll write a review when I have a decent chance.

Offline Colston36

Wow! Angella sounds excellent. Must give her a try.

Offline d2331

If you don't mind a drive up to Nottingham, Mistress Zena is excellent.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Colston36

The minute they say no intimate body worship I lose interest to be honest

subforuse

Westney my experiences are similar to yours leafing through contact magazine like oasis and rendezvous until lady dom magazine came along. I think you may be refering to madame Juliette in Handsworth wood whom I visited lots and Madame Paula who terrified me when  she electrocuted my balls.
My last experience was Mistress Maxime who is a stunning french lady in Bromsgrove but her website is no longer active. Miss Julia Taylor looks experienced but sometimes her pics show shes a woman who is in her 40's and showing signs of her age.
l

Westney

Westney my experiences are similar to yours leafing through contact magazine like oasis and rendezvous until lady dom magazine came along. I think you may be refering to madame Juliette in Handsworth wood whom I visited lots and Madame Paula who terrified me when  she electrocuted my balls.
My last experience was Mistress Maxime who is a stunning french lady in Bromsgrove but her website is no longer active. Miss Julia Taylor looks experienced but sometimes her pics show shes a woman who is in her 40's and showing signs of her age.
l

I think that Mme Paula was showing her age a bit when I used to frequent her abode in the leafy suburb of Edgbaston. Curiously I see her frequently around driving her big vintage Jaguar and have bumped into her in the supermarket aisles of Harborne. I presume she still resides in Edgbaston, living off her wealthy proceeds! Did 'Juliette' have a converted attic? If so, yes it was her in Handsworth Wood. Wouldn't mind exchanging further experiences via email?

Roadster

I think you may be refering to madame Juliette in Handsworth wood whom I visited lots

Passage of time though.  Juliette must be well into her sixties now.   :scare: :scare:

Offline bonneville

Mistress Satine has a good web site and seems genuine. However, I suggest caution. A few years ago I contacted her for a session at £150. £50 was required in advance, which I paid by Nochex. On the morning of the appointment I received a text saying that she had hurt her back and couldn't see me. No address at this stage. No further text, email or explanation. So, I booked again, several weeks later, and she said that she had no recollection of the £50 up front payment, but would offer a session at £125. Possibly a scam, but if not very bad customer service.

Offline Jimbo38

The UK scene seems to have declined in general (imo) and there is very little information about what you're getting. UKmistresses bans critical reviews, and it hardly seems worth the risk anymore for £200-£300+ per session.

Starting to see more websites where they at least admit they don't offer hand relief (which is better than in previous years), but it's still a seller's market.