Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle independent - how a real gfe should be  (Read 1974 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MancSean

External Link/Members Only

Since I have started punting again thanks to UKP I have had some amazing punts and have yer to have a bad one. At no point leading up to this punt did I think it was going to be nothing but brilliant. Michelle delivered exactly what I was expecting thanks to the great reviews on here and wise words of wisdom from one particular member I was able to have yet another horny and amazing evening.
I had waited ages for this day to finally come as I had wanted to see Michelle for a while now. When I made the booking the only reservation I had was whether it was a bit too late in the evening. Being a 2 hour booking I wasn't going to get home till late. But it was really worth it and being a Thursday night I would only have the Friday to feel knackered.
Met Michelle in a nice hotel in West London and easily found my way yo her room. The room was very nice modern and clean with a nice big bed. When Michelle opened the door and said hello with a welcoming kiss I was taken back by a couple of things. 
Firstly how tall she is. I am 6ft2 so found her height a real turn on.
Secondly she is naturally amazingly beautiful and in real life this is captivated much more than what you see in her aw profile. She also has a great body and the perfect bum.
I had a shower then we proceeded to snog.  She is a great kisser and her tongue felt so sensual in my mouth. She then dropped to her knees removed my towel and started to suck my rock hard cock.
We moved to the bed and carried on with oral for quite a while. We then changed to RO then 69. Condom on and a great bout of very energetic cowgirl then doggy till I couldn't hold back any longer and shot my load whilst inside her. She was encouraging me verbally.  About an hour had passed now. We cleaned up then had a nice chat. As well as being stunningly beautiful Michelle is really interesting and good to talk to. We were caressing each other then I flipped on my back for a quick massage whilst the blood flowed back into my nob.
Round 2 was similar to round one although this time she did a great job riding my cock in reverse cowgirl. This was amazing as hee arse was a specular vision bouncing on my hard shaft.
We finished in doggy I can't resist her in this position.  There was about 25 minutes left.  But there was no rush in fact in the end I had overstayed my alloted booking time by quite a bit.
This was a premium quality GFE and delivered with perfection.
Still get a buzz thinking of it and am really hoping that I get to see Michelle next week if she has space. She's a top class service provider so no surprise it takes a bit of time to get an appointment but when you do its worth every single penny

Offline The_Don

She's a top class service provider so no surprise it takes a bit of time to get an appointment but when you do its worth every single penny

Quote from: MancSean
how a real gfe should be

Indeed  :)

Offline ForrestGump

Thanks for sharing your review of MI. Adds to hotlist.  :thumbsup:

Link to her regular (non-mobile) AW profile page: External Link/Members Only

Offline MancSean

Link to her regular (non-mobile) AW profile page: External Link/Members Only
Ta pal if you haven't seen her already definitely one for those cold winter nights

Offline Jay72

Isnt she moving out of London this week? (Thats what she told me when i tried to see her this week)

Offline Jimmyredcab

I suggest you put her to the top of your hotlist, you will struggle to find better ---------------- her only negative review was from a prick who never actually saw her.  :hi:

Offline anyfucker

She told me she was moving last weekend but would be back in London early March as has a duo with Cindy.
Agree with JRC, brilliant GFE my absolute favourite.

Offline MancSean

Isnt she moving out of London this week? (Thats what she told me when i tried to see her this week)
Yes but she will still be commuting to London for work - at least that's the initial plan

Offline MancSean

I suggest you put her to the top of your hotlist, you will struggle to find better ---------------- her only negative review was from a prick who never actually saw her.  :hi:
Top quality pal plus enjoyed your reviews of her. She's a gem and should be at the top of most punters HL that haven't had the pleasure yet