Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lolaloha_25 - Dundee  (Read 1041 times)

Offline The Man With No Name

Just wondered if anyone had any knowledge of this hottie that's recently appeared - External Link/Members Only ?

Dundee's obviously a bit of a trek for us Westerners, but would definitely consider giving her a whirl if she came though this way - or even jumped down to Edinburgh.

Seems to have a few extra charges, but all at reasonable rates and generally just looks a belter all-in.

Offline Arabian72

I'd be amazed if she doesnt just cam.

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider
AI generated photos

-impossible windowframes
-weird fingers or nails
-lingerie that is never repeated in any pic

If you try generate some yourself you will spot them easier

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jimtaker

Not got to my review yet, but I've met her - she's real, pretty filthy. Those pics are hilarious, but she's got a nice body and a cracking arse, and is pretty eager to please. She is heavily tatted up, though. Definitely a positive review coming when I post it.

Offline mrwhite

Not got to my review yet, but I've met her - she's real, pretty filthy. Those pics are hilarious, but she's got a nice body and a cracking arse, and is pretty eager to please. She is heavily tatted up, though. Definitely a positive review coming when I post it.

Are the pictures an accurate representation but without the tatts?  Are the odd artefacts in the images the results of some bad photoshop to hide them?

Online Name Not Found

Are the pictures an accurate representation but without the tatts?  Are the odd artefacts in the images the results of some bad photoshop to hide them?

I'm going for 'not a chance', except to the extent that someone typed 'tall, slim woman in back lingerie' into an AI generator, and she just happens to be a tall slim woman who owns some black lingerie  :D

Realise you might not be ready to post your full review (although it'd obviously be appreciated ASAP), but just wondered if you could PM me some more details regarding Lola - body, facial looks, attitude, service, location etc. - if you have such privileges.

Might now actually be in Dundee myself in a few days, so just wondering whether to arrange something with her.

Cheers.

Any chance of that review, pal? Still wondering whether to arrange something with her or not.  :unknown: