Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlyxxxx - Alcester  (Read 1680 times)

13 review(s) for Charlyxxxx (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5643395) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Charlie Chalk

External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only

My first negative  :(    I've had some excellent bookings with her so was still tempted to try again, but I've had a word with myself and told me to stop being such a soft touch

Booking made by via text, as always for quite a few days in advance as Charly tends to be pre-booked quite solidly. On the morning of the punt, I wake up to find a short text saying she's unwell and would have to cancel. Cursory apology, no attempt to reschedule or offer something in return for the inconvenience. I'm quite easygoing and understand that sometimes shit happens, but this was the second time she had cancelled on me at short notice. Some members have a policy of no tolerance for this, with me it's 2 strikes and you're out.

This is a real shame as she's a cracking punt; good attitude, great body, great oral, great location but it's pointless if she's unreliable. Maybe I've just been unlucky but I'm not going to risk being let down a 3rd time so she's off the HL.

Offline Andy Q

I have seen Charly 3 times and agree she is gorgeous.
She only does hour appointments and looking back on my happy visits it is very rushed, great OWO, Great RO with a squirt, quick fuck, all delightful then you are putting your socks on after 30 minutes.
If she offered a 30 minute punt she would be perfect but she has put her prices up from 110ph to 150ph, not worth it in my opinion for 30 minutes of action?

Offline Jayne_cobb

I'm not sure I agree with the Op giving a negative when she did tell you she needed to cancel on the day of the booking?  A straight negative would be where they didn't tell you (which I've had loads and always pissed me off).  I've always much preferred a WG cancel on me when feeling unwell than provide a poor service.

The second comment on here does raise massive red flags to me though - if you book an hour then you get an hour of entertainment - booking an hour and only getting 30 mins of action is much more worthy of a negative to me.  No way I would go see this woman if she does that!

Offline Charlie Chalk

I'm not sure I agree with the Op giving a negative when she did tell you she needed to cancel on the day of the booking?  A straight negative would be where they didn't tell you (which I've had loads and always pissed me off).  I've always much preferred a WG cancel on me when feeling unwell than provide a poor service.

The second comment on here does raise massive red flags to me though - if you book an hour then you get an hour of entertainment - booking an hour and only getting 30 mins of action is much more worthy of a negative to me.  No way I would go see this woman if she does that!

It’s the second time she’s cancelled on the day to me (as I said in the original post). Once is bad enough and I’ll usually let it go (again, as I said “shit happens” sometimes) but twice out of only 4 or 5 attempted bookings is taking the piss (along with no attempt to reschedule, etc) hence the negative rating. Obviously not everyone will agree with the rating but the info is as least on here which will allow members to make up their own minds.

Offline Charlie Chalk

I have seen Charly 3 times and agree she is gorgeous.
She only does hour appointments and looking back on my happy visits it is very rushed, great OWO, Great RO with a squirt, quick fuck, all delightful then you are putting your socks on after 30 minutes.
If she offered a 30 minute punt she would be perfect but she has put her prices up from 110ph to 150ph, not worth it in my opinion for 30 minutes of action?

I have to say this was not my experience at all, it was very un-rushed and I got my full time every time I’ve seen her. I haven’t been back in the last year or so, so maybe this is a more recent development? If you’re only getting 30 mins when you’ve paid for an hour, regardless of the amount, then it’s not on.

Offline ScouserRod

She does offer 30 mins for £100 on her profile
I appreciate that this is expensive but there is the option.