Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha Trans / West Brompton / Excellent  (Read 2441 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6065176) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online diver ted

TLDR   An enthusiastic and committed full on trans experience      

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
AW link currently set to ‘distribute content only’ however also on 
External Link/Members Only

Within time constraints  07584193294 or 07984384642
£100 = 60 Mins Massage (didn’t happen) and FS OWO

Comms I got no response on one of these numbers so switched to the other – I forget which way round. Second number  - quick and responsive – easily arranged time and date with address provided.

Locn   Two minute walk from West Brompton tube station. Residential street. No one paid attention to me arriving or leaving. On-road parking restrictions.

Accomm   Basement flat in a terraced row. Very clean, likely to be the rental home of SP as there were a number of personal effects in the bedroom. A corridor to the rear (no pun intended!) led to a very nice walk-in shower room adjacent to a bedroom with a massage table set up alongside the bed.

SP   Tall, over 6’0” in heels made Samantha seem very Amazonian, 30’s , not fat but very box like thick midriff so incredibly solid, has had a reasonable boob job. Nice accent, softly spoken and feminine in mannerisms. Not so feminine facially but obviously takes great care in their appearance and dress. Super smooth legs. Currently has a video clip on BP – accurate - as are the photos. Note, most of the photos cover middle section of body.

Action    I was accosted by a rampant Samantha as soon as I got in the bedroom. The massage was skipped entirely as Samantha communicated that they wanted to fuck me. Quickly stripped off and commenced with mutual handjobs and OWO.  Samantha then put on a condom and proceeded to top me in  a variety of positions on the small double bed. Samantha had some serious stamina and kept going for some time. Eventually laid back, removed the condom and finished on their own stomach. After that I received a decent blow job mixed with hand action until I too came.

Recommend   Yes. Seemed to really enjoy themselves – as did I.
Return            Yes

Offline tempwork

Hello Ted. May I ask how long ago did this punt take place. The Adultwork links are no longer operational and the price quoted on Birchplace for half hour is 150 and you mentioned you paid 100 for a full hour.

Online diver ted

Hello Ted. May I ask how long ago did this punt take place. The Adultwork links are no longer operational and the price quoted on Birchplace for half hour is 150 and you mentioned you paid 100 for a full hour.

Previous reviews suggested TV more than TS. There were also some older VS adverts that listed £100 for an hour. Bit of ambiguity as to what was included at that price. Seems like I got a lot. It was never actually discussed between us, Samantha seemed to just go with the flow on the day.
AW link being set to 'distribute only' is hopefully temporary. As I said in this review I got no reply from one of the numbers but persisted. Good luck.
DT

Offline Trumpet

Previous reviews suggested TV more than TS. There were also some older VS adverts that listed £100 for an hour. Bit of ambiguity as to what was included at that price. Seems like I got a lot. It was never actually discussed between us, Samantha seemed to just go with the flow on the day.
AW link being set to 'distribute only' is hopefully temporary. As I said in this review I got no reply from one of the numbers but persisted. Good luck.
DT
I think those reviews were pre her boob job.
I’ve seen her several times both pre a post and would definitely say TS.
Saw her a couple of weeks ago and it was £100.
Sometimes she cums but don’t expect it, I guess it depends on what she has on that day.