Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Jovita xx - Redruth - Cornwall  (Read 771 times)

Offline rustpoacher

External Link/Members Only

seen her before.. saw her shopping at Morrisons Pool early Friday am: platinum blonde, some yellow blonder underneath, tight 'Polish WG' jeans, good make up, fit & hot; would have regular boys instantly drooling & acting the clown "If you're working- I'm interested"; I timed my exit & she chased me into the car park: we drove to far end (huge half empty car park) quick BJ agreed at £40, cum once. Good head bobbing but she couldn't make me cum, lots of groping her; pinching her nipples hard/painfully (she never complained) then gripped her head for deep rough nicely toothy face fuck; bouts of rough deep throat, got her balls massaging too then said we'd agreed 'cum once but you can't make me cum so I'll have to use your *unt" got in position eventually, bit uncomfortable in car; slipped it in there, maybe I was hard but she seemed tighter than last time (maybe pelvic exercises or early in the day?) and it was a nice choking feel as I entered so I re-entered a few times and within 4 mins pulled out, and splattered her tummy without around 8 pumps. Good fun, may have damaged my knee slightly in the tight space getting my leg over :-) All round cool value deal; she never really said a word about anything- quite submissive despite looking like a hot arrogant WG 'hands off'bitch.

VFM: this time tops
see again: yes, not beautiful but lots of make up & dirty slut looking/dressed
Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by:

Offline Dustybin

You where bold. All the dregs on they're way across the car park to the Guinness estate.

(Mind you the fuckers where probably that stoned or drunk you where a tree to them).
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 12:13:19 am by Dustybin »