Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trowbridge Massage  (Read 914 times)

Online Aerial89

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone been for a massage at the link above? Is it legit or are HE’s available? Thanks in advance.

Offline houseboot

Their advert first appeared in January.

As I was in the area one Saturday, I texted them asking for further details. I had no reply.

Locals reckon that the location on the map is same/similar to one previously raided as a brothel.

Apparently there was also an AW profile in January too.

The picture used in January (I don't know if it's the same one now) was "lifted" from an Australian site.

The current phone number is the same one I sent a text to in January.

So you'll probably get FS but whether you'll get any reasonable massage (legit or otherwise) is doubtful.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 06:29:43 pm by houseboot »

Online Aerial89

Thanks for the info Houseboot, I’ll probably avoid it tbh

Suity

I gave a ring and she works odd hours. she sounded like a 40 year old coal miner. when i saw her, she looked like one and i walked.

Offline mark fopa

Their advert first appeared in January.

As I was in the area one Saturday, I texted them asking for further details. I had no reply.

Locals reckon that the location on the map is same/similar to one previously raided as a brothel.

Apparently there was also an AW profile in January too.

The picture used in January (I don't know if it's the same one now) was "lifted" from an Australian site.

The current phone number is the same one I sent a text to in January.

So you'll probably get FS but whether you'll get any reasonable massage (legit or otherwise) is doubtful.
There is an AW site 3731529 (sorry can't do link) with links to 3 profiles.Confirms exact postcode. Church Street.I think the one raided/closed down was towards the bottom of Fore Street.