Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kay @ Montana massage - Cricklade Road, Swindon (massage only)  (Read 1157 times)

chitchat

External Link/Members Only

I had visited this place before and it was strictly just Thai massage. It got taken over about a year ago so thought I would give it another go and see what was on offer.

There is just a door at street level and a sign on the outside wall plus A board outside. Up the stairs to be greeted by Kay, tall (for a Thai), slim, pretty with strong features, big smile and dressed in traditional Thai garb. Asked what I wanted and opted for a 1 hour oiled massage, £40.  Nice room but no shower which is a bit of a giveaway perhaps! Stripped off but left my pants on. When she came in she commented “oh you have left pants on” and I said “should I have removed them” and she said “up to you” but I just kept them on despite it sounding promising. Good deep oiled massage, nice and chatty but not too much but no signs of any extras. I did ask if there was a shower anywhere but she said no.

Ok so I went back the following week and this time removed my pants and……………still no action or offers!! Not such a great massage this time as she seemed bored and looking around and not focused, in fact had to stop her at one stage as she was just hurting me. Despite my tackle being exposed at times there was no touching or anything “accidental”.

Neutral score as ok massage but nothing more as far as I can tell.