Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen this little fire cracker? Red Rouge Swindon  (Read 1121 times)

Offline markymarkfb

Hi i put up an RB and got a reply or two from this stunner, TBH seems to good to be true, not many likes on her profile but claims to do full GFE, and claims to be back by popular demand, so suggests to me she has had an old profiles in the past, any new on her new or old profile would help me make up my mind

So after doing a google search i came up with this name Lucy Collett or Lucy Vixen

Now claims to be a size ten but her up to date pics on the web she is clearly a BBW, or is it a fake profile pretending to be the page 3 girls

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 10:04:06 am by markymarkfb »

Offline Hotspur

Was on my hotlist. Not anymore!!
Good work guys.

Offline markymarkfb

Was on my hotlist. Not anymore!!
Good work guys.

But is it really her or a faker?

Offline Your_dark_knight

This was the picture on her profile, easily found with her name Lucy Collett / Lucy Vixen as advised.

I was in contact with her and did have her number saved on an AW email but her profile is now inactive, it may well re-appear.

I'm not from the area but pass through often for work, so enquired about a car meet, she suggested a quickie £80 and that the car meet would have to be in the John Lewis car park near Peugeot (not sure where it is, those were her words).

But put off from the pork pie image of her if that is her now.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline redveee

If Lucy Collett was selling her ample curves I'd be there like a rocket, sadly the profile is using her pics to fool some of us. Lucy lives East Midlands area cause I bought a t-shirt from her and she re-used the envelope and didn't fully cover the original address.

Offline Hardpunt2

This was the picture on her profile, easily found with her name Lucy Collett / Lucy Vixen as advised.

I was in contact with her and did have her number saved on an AW email but her profile is now inactive, it may well re-appear.

I'm not from the area but pass through often for work, so enquired about a car meet, she suggested a quickie £80 and that the car meet would have to be in the John Lewis car park near Peugeot (not sure where it is, those were her words).

But put off from the pork pie image of her if that is her now.

John Lewis is of the dual carriageway heading up to junction 16 of the M4, about a mile from the motorway.

I don't think you would be able to have sex in the car park as it's quite small and busy. There is a farm road running out the back of it though you could use but even that usually has dog walkers and the like

Offline Your_dark_knight

John Lewis is of the dual carriageway heading up to junction 16 of the M4, about a mile from the motorway.

I don't think you would be able to have sex in the car park as it's quite small and busy. There is a farm road running out the back of it though you could use but even that usually has dog walkers and the like

Cheers buddy, I should have clarified, that quickie (15mins) time and price was for oral only! Was a it attitudey via text giving the impression that she's too good for this.

Seeing the pictures in addition to my comments above do make me think it was actually Lucy Collett / Vixen, who knows why she was in the area and who knows how long for.

Offline Your_dark_knight

If Lucy Collett was selling her ample curves I'd be there like a rocket, sadly the profile is using her pics to fool some of us. Lucy lives East Midlands area cause I bought a t-shirt from her and she re-used the envelope and didn't fully cover the original address.

Unfortunately I wouldn't class them curves as ample, and neither does Lucy, on her own website she describes herself now as a plus size!

Offline markymarkfb

The profile is down now, if it was her i would not pass up meeting a plus size page 3 girl for the rates she was asking, maybe a scammer using her pictures

Online Danj89

Made contact when her profile first appeared before there were any rates on the page and the rates she mentioned via email were too steep for me so dropped.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Back online but ALL pictures removed!

Offline markymarkfb

She bid on my RB again tbh i dont think its a real profile at all what with the fake feedback

Offline Hardpunt2

She now has feedback and a feild report scoring her 50 out if 50 from you guessed it, someone with no other feedback.