Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: millyminx69 and Nicky XoX  (Read 716 times)

Offline tammy5fingers

has anyone seen any of these ladies

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

not found anything on millyminx and only one positive on Nicky

Offline houseboot

Offline Fuzzyduck

How was Inverness?

I don't think he did Inverness in the end. There would have been a review, right? :unknown:

Offline Chatte Noir

I don't think he did Inverness in the end. There would have been a review, right? :unknown:

He left Scotland due to difficulties communicating with the natives ? I can’t understand what he’s saying either .

Offline tammy5fingers

Inverness pub / club scene was great. Punt however was terrible. I can't review something that didn't happen. Some of us don't have the vast experience that you guys do, so we come to this forum for help and advice. That's what's it's here for isn't it. Or should I be posting non helpful replies  😉😉
I've booked to see millyminxx69 today so I shall post a review.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Punt however was terrible. I can't review something that didn't happen.

Depends on the reason why it didn't happen. You can review if it was booked and she either cancelled on you last minute or you walked since she wasn't the girl you expected or didn't offer services that were advertised.

Some of us don't have the vast experience that you guys do, so we come to this forum for help and advice. That's what's it's here for isn't it.

Actually I don't see it this way. This isn't a free concierge service. IMO spongers can piss off. It works on the basis that punters should share experiences for mutual benefit. Doesn't matter if you punt a few times a week or only a few times a year, if you share reviews or help other punters out in some way, then you'll be respected for it. Furthermore, folk will be more willing to help you in the future. If you only ask questions, and never contribute, then you'll get a hard time.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hope it goes well, though word of advice: don't say you'll post a review if you don't really mean it. :hi:

Offline emerson12

has anyone seen any of these ladies

not found anything on millyminx and only one positive on Nicky

seen Nicky a few weeks ago - disappointing for me. 

Offline Chatte Noir

Inverness pub / club scene was great. Punt however was terrible. I can't review something that didn't happen. Some of us don't have the vast experience that you guys do, so we come to this forum for help and advice. That's what's it's here for isn't it. Or should I be posting non helpful replies  😉😉

If the punt was terrible , a review as to why ?

Anyhow , Hope all went well with milly the minx , you know what is expected from you I think .

Offline Chatte Noir

Hope it goes well, though word of advice: don't say you'll post a review if you don't really mean it. :hi:

Any news about the punt ?