Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dream Oriental Claremont Hotel - Bournemouth  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Bournemouthbbc

Hey was just wondering if anyone had any information regarding the quality of the massage offered here and what extras were offered. Seems tempting particularly with the assisted herbal bath.
I'd searched the previous posts but was unable to find a detailed review.

Thank you in advance

External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

Although advertised, I don't believe the herbal bath is routinely offered therefore you will need to ask when you book and hope they remember.

Expect the normal Chinese "experience" although there was a strange "twist" to the routine when I visited about 18 months ago.

Your Username suggests you live in Bournemouth and you've been a member here for over a year. 

Haven't you anything to share with us?

Offline Bournemouthbbc

Although advertised, I don't believe the herbal bath is routinely offered therefore you will need to ask when you book and hope they remember.

Expect the normal Chinese "experience" although there was a strange "twist" to the routine when I visited about 18 months ago.

Your Username suggests you live in Bournemouth and you've been a member here for over a year. 

Haven't you anything to share with us?

Definitely plan on checking it out

And I signed up a year ago wanting to take a shot at punting but hadn't really decided to act on it, so hopefully a few reviews coming soon

Offline wombat42

Definitely plan on checking it out

And I signed up a year ago wanting to take a shot at punting but hadn't really decided to act on it, so hopefully a few reviews coming soon

Its a pokey little place really. There are worse places. Dont expect too much but it shd be moderately OK. Try "Enjoy" Chinese hairdressers on the Ashley Road Parkstone which does massages in the back room.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 06:29:23 pm by wombat42 »

Offline houseboot

Try "Enjoy" Chinese hairdressers on the Ashley Road Parkstone which does massages in the back room.

Whilst posting a Review about "Enjoy" or adding information to a discussion about "Enjoy" is ok, continually mentioning them on every Bournemouth/Poole thread comes across as "touting".

Well meaning as it might be, it gives the wrong impression.