Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork being helpful to the punter....Not!  (Read 608 times)

Offline Rickrabbit

Maybe it is something I haven't noticed before, but as a regular moaner about the pitfalls of trying to use AW to make a secure punting decision, I think I would have noticed. I did a proximity search with results ranked by registered date which usually shows most recent profiles first and I notice that the nationality of the WG is no longer shown.

Is this AW muddying the waters to facilitate the Romanian scammers (other scammers are available) or is this information that goes on at a later date once the profile has been up for a while? Even when I skip to the last profile in the search result (which I presume wasn't set up today) and there is no early warning that usually shows before verification, there is still no nationality shown, which I am sure there used to be.

Just when you thought AW couldn't be more of a blunt instrument, it upgrades itself as even a better reason to stay at home and have a wank, leaving guys like me who are not into wanking themselves off even more frustrated......  :dash:

Offline Wowgeek

AW show the nationality of a girl if she is from EE and works, or purports to work, from a different country.

They can only do this for girls that submit verification details, so it won't show if they haven't done that.

Offline Rickrabbit

Just shows to go you...learn something new every day. Thanks for the tip.  :hi: