Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: regular wg  (Read 9693 times)

Offline ForrestGump

Hmmm! The UKP forum does seem to attract some colourful characters  :crazy:

Moths to a flame, I guess  :unknown:

grandmaster-ram-rod

Hmmm! The UKP forum does seem to attract some colourful characters  :crazy:

Moths to a flame, I guess  :unknown:

true , and sadly I get taken in by them  :thumbsdown:

Offline ForrestGump

Seemed legit enough to me, too. But, of course, I didn't read the whole thread before responding to the request.  :(

Offline CBPaul

Seemed legit enough to me, too. But, of course, I didn't read the whole thread before responding to the request.  :(

Have a read of this one, it's one of the most entertaining I've seen recently, well worth reading.

Offline cunnyhunt

But I think I am too cynical sometimes and assume so many are trolls so have to hold back from posting.

Aspen

I think Punting for both parties is not a good idea if either party is emotionally fragile at that point in time.

That sounds like an argument that prostitution is a bad thing. Everyone has moments of emotional fragility.

cockneybstrd

Aspen

Not at all. Of course everyone has moments of emotional fragility we wouldnt be human without them.

However as this thread and a few others have shown on this subject it is very easy to see an attachment when there is none. I would suggest that as punters its probably not a good idea to punt when your in a emotional fragile state. And its probably not a good idea for a prossie to work when she is in a fragile emotional situation. For both parties long term emotional well being.

It is after all just my opinion and that is my opinion. You can argue I dont know what I am talking about and it sounds like an argument that prostitution is a bad thing and that is fair enough as its your opinion.

Rochdull lad

I don't have  EAS with my reg (or she with me)  whom I have been seeing for 4 years albeit with a 12 month gap in the middle. We are the best of mates and its more like "friends with benefits" these days. The arrangement suits both of us. I like my life as it is and she likes hers the way it is as well. If both parties are sensible and sane then regulars are great. I still get a kick out of seeing her and we know what makes each other tick so that only adds to the fun. If she disappeared tomorrow I would miss her - but only the same as I would miss any of my mates. My overriding thought would be how the fuck would I replace her!

There's one of my Regulars with whom I have a professional relationship which sounds a bit like yours, ellwood.  I normally see her about once every three months so I'm what you might call a "Regular, but not often" client.  However, we seem to have hit it off well as individuals.  Even so, almost the first thing I do when she's admitted me to her working premises [after I've taken my coat off and reminded her how I take my coffee] is to hand over that day's fee.

However, I was taken aback when late last year she said that as she didn't expect to be busy between Christmas and New Year, she was planning to take her Pill so as to make sure that week would be "that time of month".  She went on to suggest a "social meeting" where I would get the train over as usual but no cash would change hands and we would meet up for a couple of hours in the city centre for a meal [going Dutch] and a catch-up on where we're up to in our lives.  I've never previously [or since!] had a WG suggest such an "off the meter" meeting.  It was a very pleasant change, and sounds very similar to what ellwood enjoys.

When it comes to our professional meetings, though, neither of us forgets how we first came to meet.  So that, while I enjoy seeing her, I've never felt anything remotely like E.A.S. for her; we both know the first rule of "Punting Club" - we're meeting for a professional fuck, not a relationship.   I feel that I could echo every word of ellwood's post.  In fact, as a "concerned friend" who knows what makes me tick, she helped me realise what an arse I'd made of myself when E.A.S. struck me last year. :thumbsup:

I totally understand this and have been there. It can even extend to "pay me next time you see me"..."have that one on me as I had to cut the time short/wasn't feeling 100% so feel like I shortchanged you..we're doing an overnight next week anyway so you're paying me enough"  All of that can REALLY blur lines and if you're in the wrong space mentally, it will eventually fuck you up as you might feel like you're being treated differently to other punters. And, of course, you may well be (you're possibly her biggest spending punter!) but you're STILL a punter. Ultimately, "friends with benefits" only works if the "friend" NEVER charges you for sex.

I'm not saying that's your situation btw, but it's one I've been in and luckily didn't have EAS (I never forget the money!!) but it could very easily have gone very wrong with the type of signals I was getting if I was vulnerable to it.

Equally, I take the point that hendrix makes.  The first time I saw this particular WG, I enjoyed a longer visit than I'd paid for - she'd collected me from the station and had said she'd take me back there afterwards; so I wasn't going to say, "Hey, my time's up!", was I?! :crazy:

So on my next visit, being a member of the species Punter fluffiensis, I paid her not only that day's fee but also offered the difference between what I'd paid the previous time and her fee for the time I'd had.  She declined the extra; and I get the feeling [I've no way of knowing, of course] that I'm far from being the only one of her Regulars who enjoys her flexible approach to time-keeping.

I'm sure that I'm by no means her biggest-spending client [seeing her quarterly, how can I be? :unknown: ]; and I'm equally sure that if she thought I was showing symptoms of E.A.S. for her [as I say, neither of us has any intention of going down that road], she'd take the appropriate action.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Well it seems Apple,  or whatever name he uses next is now my friend as had two emails in under ten minutes both using different names and one was too long for even me to read (I can write some long posts but this one was long even by my standards).

It seems he has had some problems in his personal life something about 12 deaths and two suicides although I was not sure what he meant by that and health problems that only the prossie in question understood. Considering English is not her first language I don't think she did understand as all she ever said about him was he is weird, polite but weird.
I have no idea why he now thinks he needs to start emailing me telling me I have to look after said prossie as she is shrewd enough and tough enough to not need looking after and does not need me or anyone else acting like a pimp and telling her what to do.

I get the feeling from his emails that he latches on to anyone who shows him a bit of kindness regardless of if he has paid for that.  He has said from now on he will stay away from prossies he likes and trusts and will stick with those he doesn't.  Again no idea why he feels the need to unload on me days after all this but it seems he needs females to pay him attention.

I have to say after the emails I received I am rather glad he is banned from here as he does not seem to get it that it is paid sex therefor he is supposed to leave with no strings, he also doesn't get that I really don't care about his misfortunes especially considering I have never even met him.  I do however feel sorry for the next prossie he visits as he has made it obvious he will be just the same with her.
This is more than a guy with a temporary emotional problem and more a guy with severe emotional needs

Offline webpunter

Again no idea why he feels the need to unload on me
He's deffo a weirdo.  He can F.R.O.
Most blokes like to unload every now & again ! My favourite is over a pair of oiled up tits.  And then i can look & see how much i have 'produced' & how far it has travelled ! :)

cockneybstrd

Well it seems Apple,  or whatever name he uses next is now my friend as had two emails in under ten minutes both using different names and one was too long for even me to read (I can write some long posts but this one was long even by my standards).

It seems he has had some problems in his personal life something about 12 deaths and two suicides although I was not sure what he meant by that and health problems that only the prossie in question understood. Considering English is not her first language I don't think she did understand as all she ever said about him was he is weird, polite but weird.
I have no idea why he now thinks he needs to start emailing me telling me I have to look after said prossie as she is shrewd enough and tough enough to not need looking after and does not need me or anyone else acting like a pimp and telling her what to do.

I get the feeling from his emails that he latches on to anyone who shows him a bit of kindness regardless of if he has paid for that.  He has said from now on he will stay away from prossies he likes and trusts and will stick with those he doesn't.  Again no idea why he feels the need to unload on me days after all this but it seems he needs females to pay him attention.

I have to say after the emails I received I am rather glad he is banned from here as he does not seem to get it that it is paid sex therefor he is supposed to leave with no strings, he also doesn't get that I really don't care about his misfortunes especially considering I have never even met him.  I do however feel sorry for the next prossie he visits as he has made it obvious he will be just the same with her.
This is more than a guy with a temporary emotional problem and more a guy with severe emotional needs

Sounds like you have gained a new friend Dani

Nhsi

I have one regular. I really enjoy her company, though sexually it's become a bit too samey. She's gives a great bj but that's all I bother with. See her for half hour for £40 and usually stay for about 2 hours drinking tea and chatting. She usually cancels anyone booked after me which is slightly odd behaviour but it's nice for me.

Offline PumpAction

I have one regular. I really enjoy her company, though sexually it's become a bit too samey. She's gives a great bj but that's all I bother with. See her for half hour for £40 and usually stay for about 2 hours drinking tea and chatting. She usually cancels anyone booked after me which is slightly odd behaviour but it's nice for me.

I have very narrow windows of opportunity in which to carry out my secret hobby. A 50 minute tube ride, a 30 minute in call then another 50 minutes would arouse suspicion! And I can't have that!

Does'nt a 2 and a half hour stay arouse suspicion?

cockneybstrd

Looks like your missus has joined up Nshi !

I was a bit confused as i thought you said you were under constant watch by the minge police ?