Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie French Lady in Bristol  (Read 3061 times)

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi guys

I was interested in seeing this lady but cant find any UKP info on her?

Says she is French, but profile nationality says Romanian.

She looks right up my street, size 4, cute with tiny bum etc.

Shows as available and has 17 AW reviews.

Just wondering if any one has experience of her before I make a booking.

Thanks

Terry  :timeout:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 07:10:57 am by TerryTibbs »

Offline JUICEGORGER

She does look rather  gorgeous, have been tempted myself but put off by that conflicting nationality and lack of OWO.

Offline Mr C6982

I would save your cash. Nice enough, but she didn’t do DFK, kept twisting around to try and prevent me from going in at an depth, kept playing with my cock to make me cum while I was trying to fuck her which was really off putting, didn’t do OWO, her pussy tasted of cleaning fluid and her flat was grim and stank of smoke. She was unhealthily skinny too, so probably a user.

It felt like I was on a conveyor belt

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I would save your cash. Nice enough, but she didn’t do DFK, kept twisting around to try and prevent me from going in at an depth, kept playing with my cock to make me cum while I was trying to fuck her which was really off putting, didn’t do OWO, her pussy tasted of cleaning fluid and her flat was grim and stank of smoke. She was unhealthily skinny too, so probably a user.

It felt like I was on a conveyor belt

Thanks for the comments. I know your new here..It would be great if you could post this as a review to warn others :hi:

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi Guys

Thanks for the feedback.

Exactly the info this forum is intended for....saved me time and trouble.

Regards

Offline Mr C6982

Thanks for the comments. I know your new here..It would be great if you could post this as a review to warn others :hi:

No problem, review will follow.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I saw her last month, have not been on the site for about 18 months so not done a review. generally concur with what has been said, flat smells of smoke, she is way too thin, nice enough but all a bit disappointing   

Offline updownandaround

Hi guys

I was interested in seeing this lady but cant find any UKP info on her?

Says she is French, but profile nationality says Romanian.

She looks right up my street, size 4, cute with tiny bum etc.

Shows as available and has 17 AW reviews.

Just wondering if any one has experience of her before I make a booking.

Thanks

Hidden Image/Members Only

I've been tempted before but no OWO.

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi Team.....  Happy New Year

Im still tempted by this girl.

She now has 47 AW positive revews.

Anyone have any new information to put me off?

Thanks

Offline Jonlove69

Go for it Terry. Take one for us. It may well finally prove that AW reviews are all bullshit and this community is the only one to trust  :hi:

Offline goro

hello, i did see this women just over a year ago. when she was in the taunton/Bridgwater area. i did enjoy our time together and nothing felt off to me at the time. tho i do remember thinking she was way too skinny, well for me at least.  she was quite tall with great legs also. did not do OWO or DFK i recall. and she did have slight French accent i but dont know how "French" she really was.
i remember her playing music and dancing a lot shaking her ass. but dont remember how the sex acts went tho. maybe forgettable?
shes seamed very smart and told me she was a lawyer but wouldn't say with who (obvious reasons)

probably a nice 6/10 back then but what she like know is anyone's guess

there are far worse around put it that way. just never stoop so low as to pick romanians

Offline joninbristol

My take is that anything profile that states French/Spanish/Brazilian/Portuguese is very likely to be Romanian.
All part of the same language group, so it's likely a Romanian will have at least a basic grasp of one or more of those closely related languages. That's supported by her listing Romanian as her secondary language in the "Interview" section.

You might find a Rom' who speaks French, but it's unlikely any native French speakers will elect to choose Romanian as their number two language, it's just not useful enough. English is usually the number two in France, if any second language is spoken at all. Romanian just isn't a widely used language outside of Romania, especially in western Europe.

Also of note: Many of those AW "reviews" are from punters with only that single review, or one other.
Always a warning sign that the reviews are fake.

As for lawyer.......highly unlikely. If she's working as a sex worker and has a career in the legal profession, the latter's not going to last very long. Legal's all about reputation and the two industries aren't really compatible.
More especially as she's easily identifiable with her face shown in numerous photos.

Too many warning signs. Doesn't add up.
:hi:

« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 10:13:08 am by joninbristol »

Offline MonsieurMustard

My take is that anything profile that states French/Spanish/Brazilian/Portuguese is very likely to be Romanian.
All part of the same language group, so it's likely a Romanian will have at least a basic grasp of one or more of those closely related languages. That's supported by her listing Romanian as her secondary language in the "Interview" section.

You might find a Rom' who speaks French, but it's unlikely any native French speakers will elect to choose Romanian as their number two language, it's just not useful enough. English is usually the number two in France, if any second language is spoken at all. Romanian just isn't a widely used language outside of Romania, especially in western Europe.

Also of note: Many of those AW "reviews" are from punters with only that single review, or one other.
Always a warning sign that the reviews are fake.

As for lawyer.......highly unlikely. If she's working as a sex worker and has a career in the legal profession, the latter's not going to last very long. Legal's all about reputation and the two industries aren't really compatible.
More especially as she's easily identifiable with her face shown in numerous photos.

Too many warning signs. Doesn't add up.

I met her a while ago. September time. Will do a review soon but yeah you're spot on. She speaks a little bit of French and claimed to be studying law but who knows if it's the truth.

Offline whiskeygogo

Don't think that's true for Brazilians, there are a lot of Brazilian people in Bristol for some reason - for example, any food delivery driver that you see that looks is hispanic is Brazilian

Offline joninbristol

Yeah, to be fair they're a bit more fringe than the others I lumped them with - their complaints rate certainly feels lower too.