Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Intel...  (Read 1041 times)

Offline bdyno

Decided I'm in the mood for some TS fun this weekend, found a few options that look good but aren't reviewed and wondered if anyone had any info or experience of them before I TOFTT...

Sophie/Kimmy Thai:
External Link/Members Only
Looks good, only 130 for the hour, but doesn't have kissing ticked which may seem odd - the only girls I've seen who didn't kiss in the past were all pretty poor experiences, so I've come to see it as a sign of poor service.

Kitty/Nicky Thai:
Looks good and seems to tick most boxes, but some of the non-professionally taken pics show what you're really getting that the obviously professionally taken pics don't.  Part of me think's that's a good thing, at least I'm less likely to turn up and be disappointed with what I see? 
No breasts either, which isn't a show-stopper but I can't help thinking the rate of 150 is OK for a real TS, but when in reality its just a TV (even if it is full time lifestyle rather than occasional) maybe that should come down quite a way.

Sabrina:
Again looks good and ticks all the right boxes, been around a couple of years so someone must have seen her?

Melody:
Saving the best for last - if this girl is genuinely as good as she looks, she could probably turn me even if I'd never considered a TS before!  Searching her number gets a couple of mentions on here, but no actual reviews that I can find.  Again, been around a while (although I don't remember seeing her profile in this area before) some hopefully someone has seen her?
Got to be honest, when I first spotted her profile a couple of days ago, I nearly called there & then, but sensible head managed to regain control!

Any knowledge would be much appreciated, and assuming all goes to plan I'll obviously be posting a review of the lucky TS in due course....

Offline bdyno

For the benefit of future searchers, I went with Sabrina in the end - External Link/Members Only

A mostly positive review will be posted at some point in the future, when I have more than a couple of minutes free to write it up.

Offline Londonpunter30

For the benefit of future searchers, I went with Sabrina in the end - External Link/Members Only

A mostly positive review will be posted at some point in the future, when I have more than a couple of minutes free to write it up.

I’m thinking of seeing her myself, would you recommend?

Offline bdyno

Yes - the kissing wasn't up to much and everything was covered by default even though OWO & Swallow were advertised at discretion, but side from that she made sure I had a good time and seemed to be enjoying herself too.

Looks as good as she does in the pics too, so you won't be surprised when you get there.