Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not Lurking Now.  (Read 923 times)

Offline mrchic

Good afternoon gentlemen (and ladies!). I have been lurking on this site for a few weeks now, just getting a feel for it. I haven't punted for quite a few years now (I got caught out!). I wish I'd found this site when I was though, it's great. I have an itch that needs scratching (don't we all!). I'm thinking of going the massage route, with B2B and HE. Looking at the reviews, I was thinking of Anna in Gateshead External Link/Members Only or Ging Phi External Link/Members Only. I'm not sure if Anna is the same Anna that worked at A1 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2569019, but reading this review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=251725.msg2569019#msg2569019, "Anna talked about occasionally working from her home ‘it’s more private’"so could offer more. What do you guys think? BTW, I'll be doing a review after the session.

My apologies if I haven't pasted the correct way, but give me time   :hi:

Offline datwabbit

A 5 minute walk away from A1 is Genesis and I'd suggest Nikki there.

Offline mrchic

Does Nicki do B2B, and if so, how much?

Offline datwabbit

Does Nicki do B2B, and if so, how much?
Topless but don't think b2b. Are you experienced in b2b. Not everyone does it well which is why I'm wary of paying for it now.

Offline mrchic

Hi datwabbit,

I'm not experienced unfortunately, I just fancy the touchy/feely experience from what I've read on here 😉.

Offline datwabbit

Hi datwabbit,

I'm not experienced unfortunately, I just fancy the touchy/feely experience from what I've read on here 😉.

Read the reviews but search for b2b then. Not all are worth it.

Offline Sar-Major

Read the reviews but search for b2b then. Not all are worth it.

Well that can be said of any "Service Provider" be it Joiner, Plumber, Electrician, or WG.  :unknown:

Its down to everyone to do some "Homework" on here or Checkatrade.com.  :thumbsup:

Just to find out who's best VFM, and who are the rouges. Simples.  ;)

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac