Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Terri of Allure - Newcastle  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Well I’d noticed Terri’s profile a while ago and was hoping for some photos to appear, sadly they never did. I’d been working in Sunderland and I hate the one-way system there, so I needed “Calming Down” noticed Terri was working In-Calls that evening so decided to ToFTT.  :thumbsup:

1 hour In-call £110               External Link/Members Only

Oooo and right glad I did; WHAT a little stunner, and “Pocket Rocket” she is. When I made the booking I was given the postcode for a City Centre apartment, to formulate a route, find parking etc. Arrived early as there was a Match on, parked up and walked to a very discrete entrance to some modern flats. Buzzed and let straight in, hopped into the lift and found the flat. Once in I was pleasantly surprised at the “Lady Behind the Door”  :yahoo:  Dressed in a “Kinky” sort of way with a ¾ length silky robe over an open crotch body stocking, Mmm. The website description of Terri is pretty accurate. A full on snog in the corridor, then lead into the bedroom, for some more snogging and fondling before the “Beer Vouchers” were handed over. It didn’t take her long to start removing my kit once she’d found the Owld Bed Snake trying to “Borst” it’s was oot of me “Kekks”.  :sarcastic:  Onto the bed and Terri was snogging away and stroking the snake, before going down for a close look at the beast, she pulled the foreskin right back to show the “Snakes Heed Glistening in Venom”. Well that was it she started to devour it with a good technique. After about 15 minutes I pulled Terri back up the bed, before I reached the “Point of NO Return”.  :scare:

We snogged some more as I slid my hand down and played with her pussy. I said “Fuck Me” that’s a lot wetter than before, It is, isn’t it, came the reply  :wackogirl:  Swallowing the snake must have really flicked her switch, so without hesitation I headed south and started to Tongue her Twat  :P, her Hygiene was impeccable and the taste of her juices was sweet n warm OMG!!  :dance: It took me all of about 5 minutes and she was there, moaning and writhing like a goodun as she orgasmed.  :wackogirl:  I clambered up the bed and put the snakes head near her mouth which she greedily devoured again, and I slipped two digits into her wet slit and started to frig her G spot. Terri was making all the right noises and I thought I had a “Gusher” but alas, “Close but No Cigar”  :cry: So time stands still for no man, even a Sar-Major,  :hi:  so on with the Mac and I invite Terri to “Climb On”. Once she was on and riding away quite contented, (You guessed it) I started the position manipulation and “Wallop” the owld snake was right in deep, to yet another ladies startling surprise. I wish I’d a camera for the looks on their faces when it happens   :wackogirl: It didn’t take her long to enjoy how deep the snake was, after about 10 minutes we changed into reverse cowgirl and I admired the view of her “Love Hole” sliding up n down on the snake. I could feel the “Need for Speed” and managed to role Terri into Mish and start pumping away, after a while I got her legs up over my shoulders as I pumped away harder and faster as I could feel the Point of NO return approaching. Terri at this point started to cling onto my upper arms and moan with pleasure as I filled the Mac. I just collapsed and rolled to one side. As did Terri as the snake was still in her nest. We just lay there until the snake “Shriveled” up to about a quarter of its usual size and popped out of her nest on its own, complete with Mac. We lay chatting for a while and I said I’d enjoyed our session and wouldn’t mind round two sometime. Terri’s comment was “Your welcome to cum back and take my breath away like that ANY time you want”  :dancegirl: On that note I got up headed for the bathroom, cleaned up, got dressed and went away with a snog at the front door, and a spring in my step.

Would I return, Oh Hell Aye  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FLYING BLUE

Offline Shearer1955

She sounds like a cracker sir :thumbsup:

Offline CELICA GT

Offline Mansell

Another cracking review SM, your do seem to be on a good roll at the moment  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

Another cracking review SM, your do seem to be on a good roll at the moment  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I do hope that comment hasn't "Puggied the Nest"    :scare: :scare: :scare:

If me next punt is "Shite" M, I know who's gonna get it................. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review S-M, I hadn't noticed her before, have now though   :thumbsup:

Was she in Mackem land when you saw her or in the 'Toon' the close the better for me. 

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review S-M, I hadn't noticed her before, have now though   :thumbsup:

Was she in Mackem land when you saw her or in the 'Toon' the close the better for me.

Twas in the Toon DM, not far from the Center for Life. :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Twas in the Toon DM, not far from the Center for Life. :thumbsup:

Cheers S-M  :hi:

Offline captainsc

Cheers SM, Great review and her photo looks great, she sounds sexy as f###. Shame my diary never matched hers, but if she in-calls again I think I’ll dabble...

Sloppy SM seconds again the only downside...😆

Offline shaft10

Great review S-M  :drinks: I'd rather go before ya than after ya 'owld bed snake' , it'd be like hammering a tac where a nails been  :sarcastic:
 :D :D :D

Offline Kev3773

Nice one Sar, never noticed her before but might have a dabble when I get back in the game :hi:

mhalshaw

Sounds good
noticed the photos before but always thought they would add more and never seemed to be a review
but noticed this profile on aw
any idea if its the same girl ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline OscarC

Sounds good
noticed the photos before but always thought they would add more and never seemed to be a review

5ft 7 redhead working out of Felling versus 5ft 3 black haired working Gateshead quayside  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 09:56:37 pm by OscarC »

Offline Kev3773

Sounds good

I thought that at first, but after looking at both profiles again I very much doubt it  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Sounds good

Errr, Nope, I noticed DC69 a while ago, and contacted her. She seems to be a very confident and forthright person. Whereas Terri was more shyish and demure at first.

mhalshaw

Thats my told
never thought id make a good detective

Offline captainsc

Just tried to book for tonight but unfortunately she cant do earlier than her stated time which is too late for me.... Need to get a booking soon me thinks.