Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacie Summer X - AdultWork (Thornaby)  (Read 1127 times)

Boro50321

Link: External Link/Members Only

So it was my first punt and I had only heard of AW so thought I'd go for one of the highest rated members in Stockton-On-Tees. With over 100 positive ratings and many field reports I thought what could go wrong.

Comms: Only positive, rang and got the address within 5 minutes. Managed to find the flat very easy near Thornaby Pavillion. Parking was good and discrete.

She opened the door and I didn't get a look of her till I was inside. She is quite small 5ft 2 ish, flat body and looked like a druggie. the black teeth and nails was a put off as well.

To her credit she was very nice and even though I said I wanted to leave she was fine with it.

Offline AgedCases

Thanks for the review. I never liked the look of her so I visited a WG called Scarlett who, I believe, was in the same apartment block. She was a great fuck but I think she has moved on.

Boro50321

Thanks for the review. I never liked the look of her so I visited a WG called Scarlett who, I believe, was in the same apartment block. She was a great fuck but I think she has moved on.

No problem at all, only just recently discovered this site. Wish I had known about it earlier as I'd have saved plenty of money. Stockton/Middlesbrough is awful now. Only good left now is Lillie and Carmelle if you like very young attractive girls. Would have posted reviews but they've got a lot of positives already so not providing any new info really.

Offline frankblack

She's a terrible punt...

Starts off with a body rub to "get to know you" but we all know this is a time wasting tactic, watches the clock constantly, you can't touch her, she must be in her 50s.

The good stuff, the tightest pussy I've ever had, decent blow job.

A big fat negative for me.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She's a terrible punt...

Starts off with a body rub to "get to know you" but we all know this is a time wasting tactic, watches the clock constantly, you can't touch her, she must be in her 50s.

The good stuff, the tightest pussy I've ever had, decent blow job.

A big fat negative for me.

Where, I can't see it.    :unknown:

The 'Post review' link's at the top of the page. This may also help.    External Link/Members Only