Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmnes darlington  (Read 3590 times)

Offline mazbaz72

Hi guys anyone know what's happened  at jasmines in Darlington,been closed since Friday ,phone straight to answer machine ,hope it ain't gone already

Offline maxxblue

Hi guys anyone know what's happened  at jasmines in Darlington,been closed since Friday ,phone straight to answer machine ,hope it ain't gone already

They are still placing adverts this evening on Vivastreet.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Up dated today,     External Link/Members Only 

Might just be having the weekend off.   :hi:

Offline catweazle

The girls rotate regularly, so there may have been a brief lag on change over. Plus, last time i was there boss lady had some friends in reception so may have just taken a few days off, as she likes to be on site all the time.

Offline mazbaz72

Thanks guys will  have drive past on way to work

Offline mazbaz72

Still closed and answer machine

Offline mazbaz72

Its been raided guys 4 girls and 2 blokes arrested

Online nerascal

That was always on the cards. Durham police have never been very open minded when it comes to these places. Loads of Thai houses raided over the years including several in Darlo. I'm just surprised that they left it that long.

Offline maxxblue

Its been raided guys 4 girls and 2 blokes arrested

How do you know, mazbaz?

(I can't find anything on the news)

Offline mazbaz72

Mates aunty runs a cafe over the road ,she seen it all

Offline mazbaz72

Think the guys where punters ,glad it weren't me

Offline waynekerr600

Don't understand why punters would be arrested as they haven't committed an offence unless the girls were trafficked.

Offline maxxblue

Mates aunty runs a cafe over the road ,she seen it all

Cheers mazbaz  :thumbsup:

Online nerascal

It was back open when I drove past the end of the road earlier today.

Offline mazbaz72

Was just assuming they were customers ,I think the rotating of the girls so regularly is a bit suspect ,like they trying to avoid imigration,

Offline waynekerr600

Suspect that if men were arrested they would be suspected of being involved with the running off the place.

Offline mazbaz72

It is open again but phone just going to voicemail

Offline catweazle

Definitely open as usual. Tried just dropping in; sign on the door said "we're busy at present, please come back at 2.00".

Went back at 1.55 to be told "please come back after 4".

Didn't bother waiting around for two more hours.

Offline mazbaz72

Yeah definetley open cw ,just strange why the phone not working ,as I have my favourites  and ask who is working before I go ,to hit and miss otherwise

Offline maxxblue

Yeah definetley open cw ,just strange why the phone not working ,as I have my favourites  and ask who is working before I go ,to hit and miss otherwise

Just a thought, mazbaz - how do you avoid your aunty spotting you entering the building?

Offline mazbaz72

Its  not. My aunty max ,my mates aunty ,she doesn't know me .mind will have to be careful once civic reopens as some of the  posh side of the family ,frequent it often

Offline hazzem10

The names changed to Darlington therapy body massage, but no phone number is given

External Link/Members Only (highlight and right clip and chose go to)

I've also seen it call the Asian Therapy center but no link to a web site. the phone number for this looks the same as jasmines used to

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The names changed to Darlington therapy body massage, but no phone number is given

Darlington Therapy Body Massage
Address: Parkgate Chambers, 85 Parkgate, Darlington DL1 1RZ
Phone: 07494 326565     

:unknown:

Offline mazbaz72

Phone doesn't seem to work tried calling loads always says not available ,no good really just turning up hoping you get a good un, I have my favourite girls ,no way to find out prior to going ,who is,working ,

Offline hazzem10

Managed to get in today. Seems that the "madam" is the only one working

Review to follow

Offline ravencade

I went to jasmins a  few weeks ago, the girl I saw said  it had been closed for holidays,  so all seems to be back to normal the usual offer of HE for 20 extra or B2B for 40, I use this place as  90% of the time the massage is good and the guirls seem friendly (when they can understand me) they seem to struggle with my Geordie accent, I have never had any issues here I just text make a booking and turn up, Jasmin (boss) know me by sight now..lol