Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff new  (Read 1882 times)

jammy

Hi lads, This girls pics look great and aw reviews sound ok but as we all know they cant be a cert so just wondering if anyone has seen her recently?
 https://www.adultwork.com/4135745 External Link/Members Only 

1 review(s) found for SEXY WELSH HONEY linked to in above post (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline dumbo25

I can confirm that the pics are her, she is located down the bay close to ASDA. She rents a place that has seen better days, but I have been to worse places. Bed a bit squeaky, she has to dampen the headboard hitting the wall.

"Proper" welsh lass! Very friendly, chatty and very dirty language wise  :D She said she use to work for an agency in Swansea but now indie, working up her reviews on AW.

Pros :thumbsup:

Her body is absolutely stunning, nice slim build with nice soft small breast with nice pink nipples. Her pussy gets very wet, when i was fingering her it literally was gushing, OWO was good nice and wet. The sex was down right dirty, finished cumming all over her body.

Cons :thumbsdown:

Facially not the prettiest, I would put her age closer to just over 30. She is a smoker, on the phone she sounded like a 50/60 yr old (which scared the sh*t out of me, who was i meeting!) and lastly no kissing of any kind allowed.

Rating
5 out of 10  Great shag but wont be returning

Offline Hotmat

she reminds me a lot of Welsh Minx  External Link/Members Only

Her shape, height, posture, skin tone look very similar...

Are they the same person?

Offline HughJardon

she reminds me a lot of Welsh Minx  External Link/Members Only

Her shape, height, posture, skin tone look very similar...

Are they the same person?

Welsh Minx is Amy a size 6 redhead,  I think she's changed her name though.

Anyway I phoned this girl (British Kate) a week or so,  I like the poster above was taken aback at how her voice sounded like a Welsh Mariella Frostrup who smoked 40 Rothmans a day.  The price is tempting and the talk of a nice body but I'll probably pass.

Offline Steelworker

Doesn't sound like my cup of tea either. No kissing is a put off generally for me. Thanks for thread and info.  :thumbsup: