Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh_Brunette / 2213030  (Read 842 times)

Offline Hotmat

Hi guys, I  have been less active lately.
I decided to prioritise quality over quantity.
That means higher budget and less punts...
(I'd like one day that the deciding factor would be my dick not being able to cope anymore rather than budget...)
Anyway, I was just about to gave a call to Welsh_Brunette but she has disappeared...

1- please don't tell me she is stopping... Does any of you know what's going on?
2- I have lost her number. Would any of you be kind enough to send it to me in PM ?

Cheerios

SeekingtheTruth

Hi guys, I  have been less active lately.
I decided to prioritise quality over quantity.
That means higher budget and less punts...
(I'd like one day that the deciding factor would be my dick not being able to cope anymore rather than budget...)
Anyway, I was just about to gave a call to Welsh_Brunette but she has disappeared...

1- please don't tell me she is stopping... Does any of you know what's going on?
2- I have lost her number. Would any of you be kind enough to send it to me in PM ?

Cheerios

1. Probably just away on holiday, Georgia does take her profile down when not available.
2. Georgia has had problems in the past where her number was given to someone she had not seen and he turned into a bit of a creepy stalker. Not saying you will do that but because I can't see a review from her by you I think it would be better if I didn't share it.

Nothing against you Mat, just erring on the side of caution.

Offline Hotmat

No probs dude.
I'll just wait for her to reappear

SeekingtheTruth

I dropped her a message earlier as I was also planning a visit, will let you know once I get a response.

Gatchaman

She was advertising another party in May (10th I think) so it didn't look like she was planning to retire,

Offline darkvamp

As of Saturday when I  her she was still working as normal and also arranged a future booking while I was there.
She is probably just taking a break as STT said so I wouldn't panic.
I would say not to request her number off fellow member as like STT said she had problems a couple of years back to people sharing her info via PM.

Cheers

DV