Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Thai cardiff  (Read 3766 times)

Offline Nice-dr

External Link/Members Only

Is she the Thai jasmine in Swansea and now in cardiff?

There was a thread commenting she give a good massage and no HE but only to regulars?

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

Yes, I notice that, the adverts look like they are linked, looks like she has moved to Cardiff.

She does do extras, but I don't know if she does in her new Cardiff place ,

Rich

Offline snaitram99

It says Canton but anyone know where? Looks like they are undercutting Thai Glow by at least £5 for the 30 mins or 1 hour.

Offline Nice-dr

It says Canton but anyone know where? Looks like they are undercutting Thai Glow by at least £5 for the 30 mins or 1 hour.

The advert says at Llandaff road abs above the hair salon by the corner.

Richard_Morgan98

I phoned, it is young Jasmine from Swansea with fake tits,
I don't think it's a full massage shop, just her in her own room,

Rich

Offline Nice-dr

I phoned, it is young Jasmine from Swansea with fake tits,
I don't think it's a full massage shop, just her in her own room,

Rich

Thanks Rich for the update.

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

No worries, useful to share info.

I understand Ban Sakunee has opened a second shop in Cardiff down in  Cardiff bay I think,

Rich

Offline Nice-dr

Rich. Good to hear about new establishment. Hopefully competition will keep the price down.

Offline Happyguylucky

Hi guys, I just called her and confirmed the address in canton but she said she didn't do extras??
Anyone know what extras she normally does and how much?
Thanks HGL  :hi:

Offline Nice-dr

Add her mobile no into whatsapp and you can see her picture. Anyone can confirm the photo is her?

Offline Nice-dr

Hi guys, I just called her and confirmed the address in canton but she said she didn't do extras??
Anyone know what extras she normally does and how much?
Thanks HGL  :hi:

There is a thread saying she does not offer HE but maybe to regulars.

Maybe you have to be discreet and not asking to ask in phone.

Offline Bigsaz1984

I could do with a proper massage and the prices are quite good. The only issue is the working times for jasmine. 10am - 5pm. I'm usually free after that time, maybe I can call and arrange something. Would be great if she can offer HE though.

Richard_Morgan98

She did HE in Swansea, but that was a while ago,

Rich

Offline Bigsaz1984

I will get in touch with her for a massage anyway but not sure how to go about asking if she does any extras....

I don't want to sound rude. It will be my first time with her.

Offline Nice-dr

I will get in touch with her for a massage anyway but not sure how to go about asking if she does any extras....

I don't want to sound rude. It will be my first time with her.

Post a review to let us know how you get on. Cheers.

Offline snaitram99

The advert says at Llandaff road abs above the hair salon by the corner.

Sorry, I missed that. Is that the town end or further out?

Offline snaitram99

There is a thread saying she does not offer HE but maybe to regulars.

Maybe you have to be discreet and not asking to ask in phone.

Not seen her but +1 in general for Thai shop places to be discreet and do not ask on phone! You may have to see someone a few times to win their trust. Don't bother if you don't actually want a massage.

Offline ampersand

Don't bother if you don't actually want a massage.

That's me out then!!

Offline crfc

All the shops are at the Cowbridge Road East end of Llandaff Road

Offline Punting_Mad

Except ban sukanee which is in the town centre..

Offline Nice-dr

The access is through the salon and up the stairs. The salon is at the traffic junction, Eden.

Offline snaitram99

The access is through the salon and up the stairs. The salon is at the traffic junction, Eden.

Doesn't sound a very good arrangement  :thumbsdown:

Offline Nice-dr

Doesn't sound a very good arrangement  :thumbsdown:

It is legit and no HE offered so no need to be fully discreet.

Offline Punting_Mad

I agree..from what I know it's absolutely legitimate and not offering anything like HE.. But that said I do like a good oily Thai massage....
And Jasmine definitely delivers that.. :angelgirl:

Offline Nice-dr

I won't write a big review.

I had an hour of deep tissue and oIl massage. I like hard massage and not rubbing.

I am very pleased the the massage was good. No HE offered and I don't not ask. However during the massage there was a bit of teasing and touches. Like someone commented if you want HE then you may need to win her trust.

As for the venue, it is though a salon to a room upstairs. I walked in the salon. Gesture that I am going Upstairs to see Jas. The salon staff just told me the room to go through upstairs. For some this may not be discreet but remember it is a legit massage shop.

From my conversation with her, the current location is a temp setup for 3 months. She is looking a shop where she will tag team with her friend who offers beauty treatment. Her current working is dictated by the openning hours of the salon. She would like to open late till 8pm once she found a new shop.

Offline Bigsaz1984

I still haven't had no reply from her so have not been. I got no answer on phone so texted her but no reply. Maybe she just Got busy and forgot afterwards. Going by the above info I don't know if I feel comfortable going through a salon to get to her. Might just wait until she gets another spot.

Offline Cardiffguy

I won't write a big review.

I had an hour of deep tissue and oIl massage. I like hard massage and not rubbing.

I am very pleased the the massage was good. No HE offered and I don't not ask. However during the massage there was a bit of teasing and touches. Like someone commented if you want HE then you may need to win her trust.

As for the venue, it is though a salon to a room upstairs. I walked in the salon. Gesture that I am going Upstairs to see Jas. The salon staff just told me the room to go through upstairs. For some this may not be discreet but remember it is a legit massage shop.

From my conversation with her, the current location is a temp setup for 3 months. She is looking a shop where she will tag team with her friend who offers beauty treatment. Her current working is dictated by the openning hours of the salon. She would like to open late till 8pm once she found a new shop.

Thanks for the insight but what is her massage room like? Table bed etc? Can you be descriptive? (during a Friday night.. after a few pints your written skills may of slacked  :wacko: )

Offline Nice-dr

Thanks for the insight but what is her massage room like? Table bed etc? Can you be descriptive? (during a Friday night.. after a few pints your written skills may of slacked  :wacko: )

It is a massage table. The room is simply furnished. Not cosy and a little bright. She did mention she us fitting some dark colour curtains.

Offline Punting_Mad

the longevity of this thread puzzles me..
Jasmine states "no sex"
People having visited have confirmed this,...
SO why is this thread continuing?? Are you all hoping that magically she starts giving hand jobs? Is she known to be that good.??
There are countless others in Cardiff that are well known for it.. and offer it...
I'm perplexed..!!
I recall putting up a thread on the African massage in Swansea to report that she didn't do hand jobs and getting slated for reporting a non sexual massage establishment on this site.. So whats different to this??
Ill bet ill get slated for this instalment on the thread..  :music:

Offline Cardiffguy

the longevity of this thread puzzles me..
Jasmine states "no sex"
People having visited have confirmed this,...
SO why is this thread continuing?? Are you all hoping that magically she starts giving hand jobs? Is she known to be that good.??
There are countless others in Cardiff that are well known for it.. and offer it...
I'm perplexed..!!
I recall putting up a thread on the African massage in Swansea to report that she didn't do hand jobs and getting slated for reporting a non sexual massage establishment on this site.. So whats different to this??
Ill bet ill get slated for this instalment on the thread..  :music:

Coz she's hot maybe  ;)

Offline Punting_Mad

SHort haircut and looks like a boy...! The picture talked about on WhatsApp now replaced by a flower was very old...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 04:57:48 pm by Punting_Mad »

Offline prowler1

Guys!
 she's moved to Cardiff because shes met a new Lady who has stopped her doing Happy Endings,  Jasmine has been a lipstick lesbian forever but over the past 12 months she has transformed into a Thai tomboy and is in great demand with the Thai ladies in Cardiff  :dancegirl: :manhater:

Offline Punting_Mad

Wow.. Fantastic details.. How do you get all that information.. ?

Offline prowler1

All I can say is that its from a good source that moves within the Thai circle     ;)