Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Far From Average  (Read 1209 times)

Offline ampersand

Good morning chaps.

This lady has caught my attention and I was wondering if anyone has seen her? She has AW feedback that seems to be generally good, but nothing that appears to be from S.Wales punters (usual AW feedback reservations apply). I just wondered if any of my fellow UKP connosieurs have any experience of her?

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Far+from+average

Thanks for your help!

Aardvark

Offline Steelworker

I did see her at her place for an hour after finding her profile interesting. Very engaging personality, lovely long blonde hair. Well made up and nice manicure. If you only like slim girls, move on. She gave great DFK, great OWO, loved oral on her. Sex was very good and horny and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Stayed for full hour chatting. I have a list to work through but I probably will go back later this year.

James999

Jesus Christ on a bike, what a big old lump she is, she must have spent a lot of time to get pictures so crap  :vomit:

Offline ampersand

Jesus Christ on a bike, what a big old lump she is, she must have spent a lot of time to get pictures so crap  :vomit:
Thanks SW.

James - go forth and multiply. If you can't play nicely,  don't play at all!  :hi:

Offline Steelworker

No problem. Her breasts are very large and good. Just checked your reviews and the only one I've seen is WB. Obviously one of the best. Variety is the spice of life.  Good luck if you try. James, I went to look at some of your reviews to gauge what you like but you didn't have any among your 11,000 comments.

Offline ampersand

Thanks SW. My preference is large boobs and if natural, even better, so i am interested in this lady. When did you see her?

Don't worry about James, he has been around here since the beginning of the forum and has never posted a review.  I don't think he has a job - if he did, he wouldn't have time to post as much unhelpful shite as he does. He may not have a life either - if not, he should consider obtaining one!!

Offline Steelworker

End of February or early March. I believe they are natural. I just posted a review as no one else has.