Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scammer alert: im.yours_xxx (real name Katie Brookes)  (Read 1046 times)

Randolph69

This profile has now been deleted, but watch out guys in case she surfaces again on Adultwork with a new profile.

I'm sorry to say that one she had accepted my incall booking request, I fell for the 'Please send me a £10 deposit so I know you are not a timewaster' trick. Yes, I know that no punter should ever pay a deposit, however small, but the coms were good with this girl and I'm afraid I fell for it, and paid £10 into her bank account.
When I sent her a text asking for her address shortly before we were due to meet, I received this reply:
"My apartment is next to Cardiff University so if meet you at the main front doors we can just walk to mine from there hun"  (NO) followed by a second text: "Do you want to send the rest of the money for our meet now to get it out of the way?" (NO AGAIN OBVIOUSLY).
My subsequent messages were all ignored, and her AW profile has now disappeared. 

Lesson learned. OK £10 is not a lot but I wonder how many others fell for it.

Offline Ferguson86

I had the same request, so asked her for a phone number to "speak before I sent the cash". This wasn't forthcoming so I left it at that. Never pay upfront.
Banned reason: Abuse towards moderator.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ferguson86

If you've still got her bank details it might be fun to set "her" up a few direct debits etc

Offline Corus Boy

If you've still got her bank details it might be fun to set "her" up a few direct debits etc

Personally I don't see the 'fun' in that and is out of proportion to the loss originally suffered.

Additionally it would probably be classified as fraud.

Conviction would lead to a criminal record and that after the circumstances of your meeting with the lady had been splattered on the front of The Sun.  Then followed by the loss of job, divorce, loss of house and half of other assets.

Sometimes we make mistakes and it is best to swallow your pride and move on.

Offline HughJardon

I'm sure you've looked into cancelling that payment and it may be too late and possibly a waste of time over a tenner,  but you could phone your bank and ask.

But it's probably best just to move on now and not waste any more time on this money grabbing slosh bucket.

To add that even if I've seen the girl 10 times and have built a little rapport up with her I would still never pay a deposit,  same goes for lendseys and giving lifts and picking up fags and condoms

Thanks for the warning  Ranolph

np500

Sorry to hear that, some do take the piss , there's no doubting that, we are all vulnerable in this line of hobby , some times the little one gets the better of the bigger one, but it's only a tender , not that its o k , lesson learnt and all that.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks Randolph

Really appreciate the heads up. Thankfully only a tenner, but still a massive pisser

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for the warning Randolph.  Sorry to hear she did that to you.

Offline Ferguson86

Agreed CB, I wasn't serious but you're quite right , I shouldn't have said that.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I'm sure you've looked into cancelling that payment and it may be too late and possibly a waste of time over a tenner,  but you could phone your bank and ask.

But it's probably best just to move on now and not waste any more time on this money grabbing slosh bucket.

To add that even if I've seen the girl 10 times and have built a little rapport up with her I would still never pay a deposit,  same goes for lendseys and giving lifts and picking up fags and condoms

Thanks for the warning  Ranolph

Only if he wired the money from his account to hers. But surely noone would be THAT stupid. I can understand he £10 deposit up front (not that i would partake), but to then wire this money - full audit trail, that's a fools errand!

Offline BoobyNewbie

Sorry that you got ripped off but thanks for the warning