Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SubmissiveMegan.. genuine or not?  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Paul1977

I wanted to see this lady but after her latest feedback.. I am not sure.

I can not seem to find any reviews here.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I wanted to see this lady but after her latest feedback.. I am not sure.

I can not seem to find any reviews here.

Ditto, no reviews on here.

So someone needs to TOFTT or we wait for her to put up some body pics. A "curvy size 10/12" doesn't sound very blobby but her last feedback provider would seem to disagree. Horses for courses.

I don't mind a bit of padding but would also walk if she was too big for my liking. No hint of her body size in private pics?

Offline buccdriver

External Link/Members Only

I think this is the same girl who had another Aw profile about 12/18 months ago?? Can't remember the name she used then but the face is very familiar. She was a student at that time and seemed to travel between B'mouth and London

If it is her she got herself a negative reputation due to not meeting up when arrangements were made, thus nobody ever got to see her and review her.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

External Link/Members Only

I think this is the same girl who had another Aw profile about 12/18 months ago?? Can't remember the name she used then but the face is very familiar. She was a student at that time and seemed to travel between B'mouth and London

If it is her she got herself a negative reputation due to not meeting up when arrangements were made, thus nobody ever got to see her and review her.

Thanks for that bit of info. Rest of her feedback is ok but think I'll wait for a body pic. The £130 per hr is in my higher bracket so wouldn't want to be disappointed. Cheers :).

Offline thumbspot

If it helps, I’ve previously met her, but it was roughly 4years ago - she’s definitely older than her profile age. It was in London when she was touring there, and I’ve seen her on cam a few times.

I just noticed she’d resurfaced on AW and did a search here. I did see her on cam very recently, and I certainly wouldn’t describe her as big by any stretch - decent body, but cam resolution may hide things.

She was a fantastic punt, but I’ve no idea what she’s like now.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 06:55:47 am by thumbspot »

Online Embassy1976

Was on my hotlist and tried to book her with river when they were doing duo’s midweek but struck out, prices now gone up considerably. No half hour meets and £180 an hour, shame

Offline Cupid Stuntz

As she said would happen there is now a 'fuller' body shot posted. Not sure if it's been photo shopped but the wearing of a lacy 'thingy' round her gut makes alarm bells ring.

Why is she wearing that if it isn't to conceal something she'd rather we didn't see? Plus WTF is this £50 ph rise in prices overnight? Priced herself way out of my bracket before this suspicious photo.  :thumbsdown:.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cupid Stuntz

As she said would happen there is now a 'fuller' body shot posted. Not sure if it's been photo shopped but the wearing of a lacy 'thingy' round her gut makes alarm bells ring.

Why is she wearing that if it isn't to conceal something she'd rather we didn't see? Plus WTF is this £50 ph rise in prices overnight? Priced herself way out of my bracket before this suspicious photo.  :thumbsdown:.

Has now removed the photo above   :rolleyes:!

P.S. / Edit.....Price rise has now been 'explained' in a new blog.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 05:51:41 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

Online Embassy1976

Ah well another one in Bournemouth now way too expensive, the shallow pool is getting shallower by the month. A few others have recently gone the same route

Offline southcoastpunter

I notice River11, another British girl based in the Bournemouth area whose profile i have looked at a couple of times,  says that she will be doing duo's with submissive megan in the near future and also that her prices are going up later this month.

It seems that £160-180ph is becoming the new "norm" in Bournemouth now - especially for British ladies. Like many guys, I have a financial limit per hour. Looks like it may need adjust it!