Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sunshine2017  (Read 1305 times)

Offline tomnash1971

Has anybody met this lady yet ? I'm struggling to attach a link from aw ( mobile phone probs )

Offline lewis666

Has anybody met this lady yet ? I'm struggling to attach a link from aw ( mobile phone probs )

External Link/Members Only

Offline tomnash1971

Thanks for the help ! Bit of a strange one .....
Long story short, tried to make a booking by email but she was busy at requested time but without asking gave the postcode of where she meets ( car meet ) couple of days later i was near so thought I'd check it out for the future to see if safe. Got to an industrial estate and as soon as i pulled in some guy came out asking what i wanted !!!
Has anyone met her or is it a scam ??

Offline hamchang

I should imagine that the security for the area are sick to death of street girls fucking punters there.

Offline tomnash1971

Ummmm she doesn't look like a street prossie and totally wrong side of town

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
txt  from her profile is copied from here

External Link/Members Only

be wary !
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline hamchang

Ummmm she doesn't look like a street prossie and totally wrong side of town

With the greatest respect Mr Nash.... you don't know because you have not met her.

Offline tomnash1971

And how exactly would meeting her confirm she is a street prossie ?? I will bow down to your superior knowledge!

Offline hamchang

And how exactly would meeting her confirm she is a street prossie ?? I will bow down to your superior knowledge!

you said she doesn't look like one. I mention that you haven't met her so how do you know what she looks like #rougholdboiler #fakepicsperhaps #hopeyouhaveabigcarorvantogetthatfatcuntinthebackofitforabunkup

Offline tomnash1971

I haven't met you but can only assume your level of intelligence  ! No that is correct i haven't met her but judging by where the "supposed "meet was, she was going to drive to there ( guess street prossies spend there money on drugs not fuel ) i was only asking if any body had actually met her !!

bristolfootballer2018

Did you ever meet her in the end? Was she fact?

Offline houseboot

Hmmm

Tomnash1971 asks about Sunshine2017 and then a year later Bristolfootballer2018 asks for update.

Is there a common theme here?

Strange.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Hmmm

Tomnash1971 asks about Sunshine2017 and then a year later Bristolfootballer2018 asks for update.

Is there a common theme here?

Strange.

They're all looking for a hot date  :D?

Offline JoshuaJay

Thanks for the help ! Bit of a strange one .....
Long story short, tried to make a booking by email but she was busy at requested time but without asking gave the postcode of where she meets ( car meet ) couple of days later i was near so thought I'd check it out for the future to see if safe. Got to an industrial estate and as soon as i pulled in some guy came out asking what i wanted !!!
Has anyone met her or is it a scam ??
A meet at an industrial estate?  Sounds dodgy.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 10:20:40 am by JoshuaJay »