Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Courtessa (Morley)  (Read 1474 times)

Offline Leebo32

Hi All

Just wondered if anybody has any update regarding Courtessa and if she's still working?

Last thing I remember reading she was still meeting but not advertising and wondered if that was still the case?

I visited her a couple of times a couple years ago now. Enjoyed the meets and she explained about her then partner (think i read they split up) her upbringing abroad etc and remember she sent me her new number . Unfortunately I changed phones and lost her contact number and then she disappeared off AW as well. Would love to book up with her again if she was still working if anybody has the latest Intel on her.
Thanks

Offline wakefieldlad13

Hi All

Just wondered if anybody has any update regarding Courtessa and if she's still working?

Last thing I remember reading she was still meeting but not advertising and wondered if that was still the case?

I visited her a couple of times a couple years ago now. Enjoyed the meets and she explained about her then partner (think i read they split up) her upbringing abroad etc and remember she sent me her new number . Unfortunately I changed phones and lost her contact number and then she disappeared off AW as well. Would love to book up with her again if she was still working if anybody has the latest Intel on her.
Thanks

Even though she moved from Morley and then moved again and again, she is still in W. Yorks and is seeing trusted regulars
I am unsure of her definition of trusted or as to why she no longer advertises

As for her boyfriend, TMK, they are still together

I have 3 contact numbers for her, two of which i know are active, however, cannot envisage anyone within this trusted cirlcle passing her number on without her say so, but i will ask her the next time i speak to her

Offline Leebo32

Thanks for the update Wakeylad and no of course I wouldn't expect nor ask for you to post her number to me so fully understand that. I didn't know if she was still active as not heard anything about her in ages.
Thanks again pal.

Offline adamza

For what it's worth, if you Google search "Courtessa Morley", there are contact numbers for her readily available on the Internet that still work...

I was in a similar situation not long ago. I saw Courtessa several times years ago, but lost her contact information. Found some contact numbers online and dropped her a text reminding her who I was, and she was happy to still see me. So it's worth a go!  :thumbsup:

Offline sabydizzle

When was the last time anybody saw her? I have her number ending in 610 and 479.

Offline wakefieldlad13

When was the last time anybody saw her? I have her number ending in 610 and 479.

Batley carr a couple of days ago

Offline Figaro

She moves about a fair bit. She’s seems to live quite a chaotic lifestyle with a fair bit of bullshit thrown in but the service is good.

Offline wakefieldlad13

She moves about a fair bit. She’s seems to live quite a chaotic lifestyle with a fair bit of bullshit thrown in but the service is good.

I would say that is quite a polite way of putting it...lol

I have been seeing her since her Normanton days basically from a young girl to full womanhood so to speak
Personally i preferred her a number of years ago when she had a bit more weight/shape about her, but like you say, still good service and as she gets older i think she is getting a little more eccentric each day/week/year...lol practically away with the faries

Offline Steveni86

With actual pictures of the demons and fairies she has seen.

Nice girl but a lot of baggage

Offline sabydizzle

Why do u think she has taken her profile off??

Offline sabydizzle

« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 11:38:59 pm by sabydizzle »

Offline wakefieldlad13

Why do u think she has taken her profile off??

Unless she actually reveals that herself then i suppose it is anyone's guess

I know she and her partner have some kind of metal working business, maybe she needs to devote her time to that, maybe she gets enough business from her regular existing customers, i dont know, but at the end of the day, her AW/VS adverts have been gone a while and that is her business

Offline sabydizzle

Batley carr a couple of days ago

Can you pm me as I can’t send a private massage, just want to ask you a question

Offline Leebo32

For what it's worth, if you Google search "Courtessa Morley", there are contact numbers for her readily available on the Internet that still work...

I was in a similar situation not long ago. I saw Courtessa several times years ago, but lost her contact information. Found some contact numbers online and dropped her a text reminding her who I was, and she was happy to still see me. So it's worth a go!  :thumbsup:

Thanks pal