Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco Party Girl x - Whitechapel - Would repeat in a heartbeat  (Read 11572 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6258236) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Atrueyorkie

120 for 30 minutes

The new duo her and Deliah were pretty eye catching due to initial reviews and I dropped a message to arrange and initial comms were okay.

External Link/Members Only

The postcode however is horrific for parking and I had to wing it on a random road and hope a ticket didn’t come my way. Messaged again and got the exact address. It was not discreet at all, the amount of foot traffic was not comfortable, wasn’t there for long but it felt like an eternity. Would not recommend going by day as to me it would be extremely obvious.

Once let it pleased to say it was the exact person in the pictures. Fairly tall too. Funds exchanged and a quick shower before business.

Went with OW, and it was some pse level. A lot of spit and even though I prefer owo it was very satisfying and had to stop before it was too late. Missionary and the view was nice, great nipples, pierced. In hindsight I should have sucked them as I’m a sucker for them. Medium low strokes to warm up and she was pretty vocal. Nothing fake or off putting moans. Sped it up and she was getting into it, a bit of cream on my dick which I noticed once it was long slow deep strokes. At least both parties was getting a fix  :lol:

Maybe it was a different location but i remember someone mentioning the bed to be atrocious or a blow up mattress. Didn’t see any of that and seemed like a standard bed, maybe they moved from that location  :unknown:
Doggy and she’s got a nice ass, small bubble butt nothing to crazy but nice nevertheless. I didn’t wanna go overboard and she took it well. I was in two minds of doing RO but decided against. Went until completion.

There was a few requests that she didn’t or couldn’t do, which I think is a mixture of someone else handling the page/comms and I do feel they’re being managed by someone as I got that vibe. overall it was a good positive for me. Friendly and a good vibe, had a genuine demeanour about herself. Location is a bit iffy but I would go back maybe if it’s closer. Also a threesome with Deliah would be sublime!

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 01:24:07 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Bartolomeo

thanks for review! she looks good

Did you get any FK? Also, she doesn't have any prices up, so i'm guessing you had to contact her and she gave you her price and extras?

Offline Atrueyorkie

Atrueyorkie, Thank you for posting your review, glad you had a good time. Could you please post a link for the reviews to which you refer;

Coco: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=308616.0

Last review I saw on Deliah: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=307231.msg3215391#msg3215391

Offline Atrueyorkie

thanks for review! she looks good

Did you get any FK? Also, she doesn't have any prices up, so i'm guessing you had to contact her and she gave you her price and extras?

I never request fk, it’s not my thing personally. Yeah she gave me the price when I first contacted, wasn’t advised on any extras but I kept my punt pretty simple

Offline rage666

What she charges for 1h I wonder

Online Jardent6

Apparently 200 for 1hr
120 for 30 min

Offline Dopedj

Apparently 200 for 1hr
120 for 30 min
She looks good ..is she still rocking those braids ?! I find them so attractive on black women.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Last time I saw yeah she was. I’d be wary though following on from the subsequent visit from ron89. I think the exposure from reviews an in turn generated traffic has gone to her head. Haven’t been back but just bare that in mind

Offline Atrueyorkie

Offline Atrueyorkie

Was she pierced?

I’m going based of the pics and a few movies, one pic does show its pierced 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline frosty

May be clutching at straws but it looks like the same sp:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Could be. Underwear is the same in these pics and the mouth shape looks similar in some of the shots too

Online Jardent6

It definitely is . The photo of her in the turquoise number with the kitchen in the background gives it away

Offline Timv

Not sure if it means anything. I asked if she had a previous profilr, the answer was no.

Offline Munter84

Looks bloody tasty - pricey at £200ph but would be very interested if anyone can confirm it's the same girl.

Online Jardent6

Its definitely the same girl the kitchen gives it away. Theres a group of them girls that work together.