Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzi Lloyd back again with new profile?  (Read 2558 times)

Offline SamOmar

Looks good for 53, Wonder how recent the pics are though
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MartyW

Serious question, advice appreciated. I'll be in the Capital next week and this is one I was considering. Nothing on search bar as far as I can see. Is there something I ought to know? Thanks in advance...

Offline pepsicolaboy

Serious question, advice appreciated. I'll be in the Capital next week and this is one I was considering. Nothing on search bar as far as I can see. Is there something I ought to know? Thanks in advance...

Nice enough and will likely make you a cup of tea, but she is perhaps medicated in some way. Pictures are always filtered, she is in her 50s, had a boob job last few years IIRC.

Met her many moons ago, she is friendly but a bit strange.

By her own admissions she has suffered from mental health problems for years.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 01:04:21 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline MartyW

Thank you both, whoever I do see, I'll do a review, I'll prudently take this one off my possibles no disrespect intended to her

Offline Micky Boy

I tried to see her a couple of times about 2 years back. Both times she cancelled on the day, which pissed me off a bit. Shame tho - she has a smoking' hot bod. Next time i'm in London, I'll probably have another crack...

Offline expeller

Offline pepsicolaboy

She looks like shes had some facial work done, with very pointy cheeks.

I have no idea which of her aw pics looks closest to what you will see in real life or how heavily shopped her photos now are.

Offline expeller

Look at movies. Main problem is that she is totally bonkers.