Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good or scam?  (Read 1155 times)

Chrisanthem

Hey,
1st post.   :rose:

Thinking of seeing these:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Someone said it was a scam...?  How do can you tell?  It looked alright for me but what do you look for?

Also
It looks genuine but she has 488 private gallery pics?  This can't be right surely...
Anyone confirm/advise?

thanks

london

Hey,
1st post.   :rose:

Thinking of seeing these:
Someone said it was a scam...?  How do can you tell?  It looked alright for me but what do you look for?

Also
It looks genuine but she has 488 private gallery pics?  This can't be right surely...
Anyone confirm/advise?

thanks

The fist link offering BB so block her profile

vorian

Welcome to UKP

Imho the first profile is very basic and as london said offers BB, not one for me. Might be a PG scam.

The second profile, it is far better put together and has some history. Seems like a real profile, the amount of pictures in the gallery in nothing to worry about. I know some girls who are totally genuine WG's who have thousands and thousands of pictures. In some ways it is a good sign as they have put effort into the profile.

Online akauya

Also
Anyone confirm/advise?

thanks

Busty Sophie has negative reviews here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23455.0

Offline mart478

I've seen Busty Sophie before in 2012 when she worked in Cardiff.  She used the name 'Cute Sophie' then.  From what I remember it was a decent punt, she was very pretty and service was ok, if not fantastic, but she was friendly.  Bare in mind she's very tall (5'11"), which doesn't really come across in her photos.

password02

Here is another NEGATIVE review that I did a few weeks ago - Very similar from the other negative review. However seems that she is now back to £100 from previous £110 that I paid in january.

My review here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22386.0