Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Donna  (Read 1633 times)

BigBandy

In 8 days this stunner has had over 6k views and no feedback ?

External Link/Members Only

I have text'd her and she text back saying she's free but when I ask where she is, no reply ?????

Business must be so good she doesn't actually see any one  :sarcastic:

Offline valdishere

In my experience prossies don't like doing text tennis with punters.
If you want to see them you should suggest a day, time and how long you would like to spend together with the 'name' you use for punting. If you just asked for where she is she may think you are a time waster!

Then she can reply with a confirmation or she may even suggest an alternative time when she is available.
Once she agrees to see you can then ask for any specific requirements and her location road / post code (she usually won't give full  address) only when you are near the appointment time.

I generally prefer to speak to her before I finalise to meet as it let's me know how she speaks English and sometimes I can get a vibe that let's me tell her yeh or no thanks.

Offline rogue5

In 8 days this stunner has had over 6k views and no feedback ?

External Link/Members Only

It only takes one look to see she does BAREBACK, hence no reviews.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 08:22:28 pm by rogue5 »

Whore_Monger

There's 4 profiles all registering "available today" yet 0 feedback and PG's, I called all the numbers on the profile which were different but it was the same chick who answered every time, "I text you my address" which was always Bethlehem way eh76fb.
I asked her where she's from......"Spain(omania)"

BigBandy

Hahaha that's where she eventually told me where she was

Offline nike

:scare: :scare: :scare: Went to see Donna today. Worst punt of my life. Complete waste of time. She is attractive enough, nice body but that's it no skills whatsoever. Despite what she states on her profile, out came the condom without even an attempt at getting me hard. I enjoy owo and this was completely off the menu and cim; no no no. Her only positions are missionary and doggie, no no no to everthing else. No chit chat not even an attempt at anything resembling foreplay. After I came she started dressing and tidying up. Gave the distinct impression that even though I had paid for the hour, my time was up. My first attempt at independent girls, next time I think I will stick with sauna girls.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:34:51 pm by nike »

Offline nike

Hahaha that's where she eventually told me where she was
  I saw two other girls in the flat but at least they tried to be friendly and smiled. Donna couldn't even manage to crack a smile. :cool: :D :(

carlisle78

:scare: :scare: :scare: Went to see Donna today. Worst punt of my life. Complete waste of time. She is attractive enough, nice body but that's it no skills whatsoever. Despite what she states on her profile, out came the condom without even an attempt at getting me hard. I enjoy owo and this was completely off the menu and cim; no no no. Her only positions are missionary and doggie, no no no to everthing else. No chit chat not even an attempt at anything resembling foreplay. After I came she started dressing and tidying up. Gave the distinct impression that even though I had paid for the hour, my time was up. My first attempt at independent girls, next time I think I will stick with sauna girls.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Bad experience - but don't let it put you off indies. There are some great girls out there.

But going for someone with no feedback, stolen photos and bareback on her list was a disaster waiting to happen.

BigBandy

Thanks Nike, just read your review