Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Healt Lounge Chinese Massage- Radford  (Read 808 times)

paulj

Has anyone visited the above establishment. If so what was the experience like please?

Paul

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Any website or vivastreet link?

paulj

Hi

I don't seem to be able to post a link but they are currently advertising on Gumtree under special offer Chinese and Japanese massage.

Paul

Offline gerald57

I've just been the once about a month ago. It's in Hyson Green on a street with parking restrictions so parking in side streets - OK in daylight, less happy after dark. It has a shop front to the street with a locked door which you ring and someone comes down to get you. The massage room is up a very steep flight of stairs on the first floor. Not sure if there is more than one room or not. Its  a typical parlour with "girls" changing on a regular basis. Person I saw was early to mid 40's and quite big framed. £40 for hours massage and +£20 for HE with offer of further £20 for B2B which I declined. Overall pretty average I thought. It has been reviewed on the [Banned site removed by admin] and has broadly positive reviews but some mixed reports. The manager Emily speaks good English but it is usually pot luck as to who is on duty on that day. I think the "Japanese" reference in their ads used to be only available on a Saturday, but not sure what the present position is.