Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Leicester Girl who can actually take a fist?  (Read 2005 times)

Timmy2

Hi
I have been punting since April last year, a driver amongst others was to actually properly fully fist a girl who can take a fist without being destroyed  :wacko:
A number of girls have enthusiastically tried for me and We have unfortunately failed.....  I has been fun trying and in most cases we have moved on to other things on my bucket list.
Do any of you know of a girl who defo can accommodate a fist to get this obsession out of the way for me.   :thumbsup: There are a couple of my regulars who will keep giving it a go if I ask, but I cannot see the box being ticked (play on words there, sorry)
A Leicester girl of any shape or size would be great but info on any other East Midland girl would be noted.

Cheers
Raddy

Bloody slow on here today, are you all out on a picnic or something  :cool:

Dilly1

Notts anal babe can, she is occasionally up in Nottingham, although she is based alot in London these days.

External Link/Members Only

Offline redt4

Think its the size of your fist rather than the girls mate!!!!

Timmy2

Could be , but why should I be be denied  :yahoo:

Offline redt4

Have you tried typing 'wizards sleeve' in refine your search

Timmy2

Notts anal babe can, she is occasionally up in Nottingham, although she is based alot in London these days.

thanks buddy

jsuk247

Blonde Candy can take a fist. Nice and petite too...  :yahoo:

[Link fixed by admin]

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Timmy2

Thanks CT and thanks jsuk247   :P

Cheers
Raddy

Offline sireel

"Bucket list".... Another play on words(?)

Timmy2

Yep sure is
I like the wizards sleeve comment...very apt

Raddy

Tag35

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Not sure how these links work being new here but this girl takes a light fisting. She's stunning looking and really slim. Defo worth a visit

Timmy2

Might give this girl a try.. thanks for the heads up
 :drinks:
Raddy

Tag35

Trying to re-book myself raddy. I can assure you that you won't be disappointed

Timmy2

Thanks
How about reviewing her  :P
Raddy

Timmy2

Email sent....  :drinks:
Raddy

Timmy2

Booked with her...
Lets see how Raddy gets on with her  :P
Cheers for the heads up

Raddy

Tag35

Raddy  I noticed fisting is no longer on her likes list so maybe worth checking it's still available. Wouldn't want a fellow punter disappointed from my reccomend

Timmy2

Raddy  I noticed fisting is no longer on her likes list so maybe worth checking it's still available. Wouldn't want a fellow punter disappointed from my reccomend
All confirmed Tag... gentle, not punching.....  :P
Was yours a FULL fist?
Raddy
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 09:25:21 am by Timmy2 »

Tag35

tbh I didn't try. It was pre-arranged but timings where messed up and only stayed for half hour. Next time for sure raddy

Tag

Timmy2

oh well, never mind. She seems ok with an attempt at gentle fist
We shall soon see  :P

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Gentle  :lol:
 I have heard you have big hands
 :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Tag,

I have tried to send you a PM, but your newbie account will not yet accept PMs'.

Timmy2

Tag
Nice one Mate.... Laurena has now been Raddy(ed) ask her this afternoon (she may not have recovered) I left her in a state of Orgasmic bliss... :yahoo:
Excellent find mate.. she had nothing but good words about you...
Going to write a review now
I was aware of her, as she is a good friend of a recent newbie I have seen recently... but your feedback was invaluable  :thumbsup:
Cheers
Raddy

Tag35

Raddy you are more than welcome. A real good find should be shared. I only wish I'd found ukp years ago. Will look forward to your review and will submit some myself when time is on my hands

Tag

MrBridger

I may well join you in seeing this lady chaps, she's the right side of Leicester for me. Look forward to your review Raddy. PS you know the first thing I'm going to do when I see her.... :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 12:13:18 pm by MrBridger »

Timmy2

Good man... ha ha... I did tell her the Mandy storey (no names mentioned) she loved it....

ha ha this is so funny matey... ha ha
Raddy

Timmy2