Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Orchid Ilkeston  (Read 3356 times)

Snowpimp69

Hi there,

Anyone know if this places offers H/E? Went there today and had a great massage.... just wondering if anything else is on offer?

I felt a bit uncomfortable to ask during my massage in case it caused offence.

Anyone else been?

Offline Tightpants

Hi there,

Anyone know if this places offers H/E? Went there today and had a great massage.... just wondering if anything else is on offer?

Anyone else been?
Are you the owner? Checking up on your staff?

Snowpimp69

haha, I’m certainly not the owner... if I was I would make it compulsory for all ladies to offer H/E as I’d be raking it in.

BrickmanDan

Rest assured- HE and all the usual Thai “extras” are definitely on offer!

Offline Tightpants

haha, I’m certainly not the owner... if I was I would make it compulsory for all ladies to offer H/E as I’d be raking it in.
As your user name suggests, that would make you a pimp and the shop a brothel.

Offline Tightpants

How would you know? No contributions in 18 months.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

As you are obviously the Guru of all things Orchard would you like to share your experience. Who, what, how much etc?.....Oh l have an idea, what about a review?

Snowpimp69

Thanks for the reply Dan, next time I go I’ll just ask and if it’s offered I’ll ensure I leave a review on here.

Yes I have been a member for 18 months and never contributed, I think the majority of users probably never have but, I’ll ensure I leave reviews from now on. Had some great shags over the years thanks to this website and most importantly, I’ve never had any bad experiences......

My username just refers to my younger days when i was a pro snowboarder, used to sleep with countless women back then and didn’t have to pay a penny....... how times have changed.

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the reply Dan, next time I go I’ll just ask and if it’s offered I’ll ensure I leave a review on here.

Yes I have been a member for 18 months and never contributed, I think the majority of users probably never have but, I’ll ensure I leave reviews from now on. Had some great shags over the years thanks to this website and most importantly, I’ve never had any bad experiences......

My username just refers to my younger days when i was a pro snowboarder, used to sleep with countless women back then and didn’t have to pay a penny....... how times have changed.
Good nickname then @snowpimp68. I love snowboarding - more a powder hound than tricks though. You might see why it could be misinterpreted on here though.

Looking forward to your first review  :hi:

Offline chandlerhandler

Good nickname then @snowpimp68. I love snowboarding

Is snowpimp68, snowpimp69's older brother MTB ????  :hi:

Offline HailWood

Offline Citybased

I saw this place from the bus and wondered what might be available there...anyone got current prices...I expect the usual £30/£40 for half hour/hour massage and then £20/£40 for HE/B2B...but I am just guessing as my pensioner rates do not currently allow me to find out for myself :-(  Now where's my right hand again

Offline mega

I saw this place from the bus and wondered what might be available there...anyone got current prices...I expect the usual £30/£40 for half hour/hour massage and then £20/£40 for HE/B2B...but I am just guessing as my pensioner rates do not currently allow me to find out for myself :-(  Now where's my right hand again

External Link/Members Only

This gives current prices.

Offline Citybased

This gives current prices.

Cheers for that....and interesting to see the term 'stress relief' in the blurb...:-) might save my pennies up

Offline silversurfer1066

Hi there,

Anyone else been?
Yep I went some time ago. Not the best massage and HE was functional. I like a bit of stop start teasing.

Snowpimp69

Just a follow up on this.... I can now confirm that Happy ending is on offer.... cost me £45 for a 30 min massage including happy ending.

Massage was very good indeed, far better than the likes of Lucy Thai etc, and included proper Thai massage techniques. Although no teasing the happy ending was pretty good and certainly did the job.

Mike - glad to see fellow boarder on here, perhaps you should give Bulgaria a try, best of both worlds!

Offline HailWood

Just a follow up on this.... I can now confirm that Happy ending is on offer.... cost me £45 for a 30 min massage including happy ending.

Massage was very good indeed, far better than the likes of Lucy Thai etc, and included proper Thai massage techniques. Although no teasing the happy ending was pretty good and certainly did the job.

Mike - glad to see fellow boarder on here, perhaps you should give Bulgaria a try, best of both worlds!
Snowpimp, there’s your first review. Little bit more info and put it in the reviews section :thumbsup:

Haven’t done Bulgaria but my children did a couple of years ago. They rated it and sooo much cheaper than The Alps.

Offline Messymarvin

Visited Orchid end of last week so it's still open, not replaced by Spangles which have also opened up further up the st I'm led to believe.
Only one lady there, ok looking I guess, fuller figure in a salon tunic and trousers didn't set the heart racing. Said her name was One (really!) Led upstairs ok room but decor tired. £40 an hour. Asked how I wanted pressure, firm on shoulders and relaxing for the rest, pretty good massage given. Started at the  foot worked her way up, plenty of accidental touches, across shoulders and back down the other side. Touches in the right place deliberate and plesent, now plenty on bum play as well. On the turn I was just ask if I needed extra - yes - she said +£20 hr which was ok. Didn't really want any more than that but I enquired further, +£40 naked hr and £50 b2b hr both of which I declined.

Cash up front, broke the flow and in the end the he lacked a teasing built up. It was rushed, so rather disappointed overall.
Offered a shower which I took but a rather grubby set up.
Unlikely to bother again.