Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANY ADVISE ON CURVY CLAIRE82 LEA NR GAINSBOROUGH  (Read 2058 times)

Offline Gplincs

Hi folks!
back in Lincoln for 4 months looking for a nice punt in the area....(I know that it will be hard...)
anyone can give me some advice on External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I'd like the A level available...
aby news will be appreciate thanks

Offline happyend

Often pass this way, and been watching her on AW for a while, looks good.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Rang up a while back but I couldn't fit my times with her's but she seemed nice on the phone.
She looks like she lost a bit of weight rrom some of the old photos she used to have on her profile.

Pussydoc

Clair is a lovely lady , nice clean home  great shower facilities , oral out of this world also rimming  is the best I've had ever  seen her 3 time vfm

Offline billy_91

Offline Gplincs

Clair is a lovely lady , nice clean home  great shower facilities , oral out of this world also rimming  is the best I've had ever  seen her 3 time vfm

thanks for the advice

Offline kingkong69

I stretch to a 12..That just about it..

Offline Jamesbattersea

Her profile seems to have disapeared, shame i really wanted to give her a go.
Anybody know anything?

Offline Jamesbattersea

I was gonna say about 4 sizes too big for me!
[/quote

You'll struggle to find too many genuine size 8 girls it's very skinny.
Most that say tbey are size 8 are 10 or sometimes 12 because they know men have no clue about sizes.
The average size of a woman in the UK is a 14.

Offline gary03

Pussydoc

Hi folks!
back in Lincoln for 4 months looking for a nice punt in the area....(I know that it will be hard...)
anyone can give me some advice on External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is in Lincoln now

Offline Cm738

Sorry but currently on my phone so not entirely capable of adding a link.

But check out Bluebelle babe in Gainsborough, looks good.
She can only do evenings though.

Offline Jamesbattersea

https://www.adultwork.com/4350152 or https://www.adultwork.com/Bluebellbabe

Offline Jamesbattersea

Sorry it's not turned blue
I'm not sure why!?

Offline Lincs.man1

You seem to be the only one to have seen her PD - any chance of a review, after all that's what this site is for and you seem not to have reviewed at all yet... :unknown:

Offline Jamesbattersea

You seem to be the only one to have seen her PD - any chance of a review, after all that's what this site is for and you seem not to have reviewed at all yet... :unknown:

Yeah but leave out the details of the rimming i've just eaten. 🤢 :vomit:

Montyboy 121

Arranged a booking let me down last min daughter I'll

Offline Jamesbattersea

Hi folks!

If your still interested in Claire , i've just had a go on her yesterday and i can highly recomend her.
I'll write a review in tbe next couple of days when i get time.

Offline Gplincs

Thanks James! Waiting your review :)

Offline Gplincs

yes I found it, thanks
I'm trying to arrange a meeting with Claire but at the moment my diary is pretty busy and she is not available very often...
thanks for your help

Offline Jamesbattersea

yes I found it, thanks
I'm trying to arrange a meeting with Claire but at the moment my diary is pretty busy and she is not available very often...
thanks for your help

Yeah she works full time. Don't take any notice of the times on her bookings calendar on AW i met her at 3pm it said she wasn't available til 6pm .
Best just to ring and leave a message with you requirements and let her text you back.