Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sweet Candy - North West London  (Read 2736 times)

28 review(s) for HOT SWEET CANDY (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tony_Red

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Have seen a quite a few ladies recently, but it is not often I have the place to myself to log in and write the reviews. Have a short window available tonight  and I have quite a few to get through, so will make them clear and concise as possible.

I saw Candy In Willesden Green (not far from the sports Centre)
£100/hr.

First of all, let me say this. Forget the pictures. They are taken in very good light! The lady I met was older than 30, skin was not tanned like in the pictures and her body was not as 'tight' as the
pictures had me believing. Very little make-up when I visited. Not ugly, but you wouldn't make a second glance at her if you saw her in the street.

Positives
FK + RO was excellent. Massage was very good too.
From all the ladies I have seen in the past 6-8 weeks, she is undoubtedly at the bottom of the good looks list. HOWEVER, I got on very well with her - felt a good vibe and this made it a very good GFE for me. Felt very relaxed in her company - down-to-earth girl and service was good.

Negatives
None, once I got over the fact that she isn't the hot MILF the pictures had me believing.

Her service and friendliness made it a good punt.   

Would I Return: No, because there are too many ladies still left to see.

[Changed by admin from Positive to Negative at poster's request]

Offline punk

£100 now?

God wish i had pay increases like some prossies put up there prices.

i saw her in acton some time ago £80 was on the ball, now £100 no way.

LL

I paid £80 as well.  I found her very attractive.  No, not super-slim and toned but I really liked her bod especially that big arse :).

However, she's a lot more difficult for me to get to now unfortunately (I asked for her new postcode one time and figured out it was a fair way on the tube for me and then a long walk from the nearest station to her flat).  Shame.

Offline Tony_Red

I paid £80 as well.  I found her very attractive.  No, not super-slim and toned but I really liked her bod especially that big arse :).

However, she's a lot more difficult for me to get to now unfortunately (I asked for her new postcode one time and figured out it was a fair way on the tube for me and then a long walk from the nearest station to her flat).  Shame.

UPDATE
Ok, I've just realised I have been fucked over. I'm 99% sure this is the lady I saw:

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

I had been reading reviews on Candy and the post above from 'LL'.  The descriptions of Candy from past reviews do not match the lady I saw. However, the lady in the above link is the one I saw. I recognise the black outfit in particular.
Clear case of B&S - Will ask admin to change to negative.

doobes

Sorry to hear. Sounds very much like this, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58469#msg752422

This little group of Polish WGs seem to have a few dodgy practices. No idea why - as service providers go they actually seem to be ok.

Offline punk

Sorry to hear. Sounds very much like this, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58469#msg752422

This little group of Polish WGs seem to have a few dodgy practices. No idea why - as service providers go they actually seem to be ok.

Bit stupid of them really.